Spend PRIDE with some of the BIGGEST Dicks NYC has to offer!

Discussion in 'Large Penis Personal Ads' started by HungStudNYC, May 31, 2010.

1. HungStudNYC

HungStudNYC New Member

Albums:
    Hey guys! June is promising to be an AMAZING month for our next party and after all the feedback from the last parties I’m happy to announce some BIG changes. The first major one is for our next party there will be a new private Midtown location (details to come) and now with late afternoon and evening hours for all those who were unable to make the last afternoon party.
    To celebrate the new location we are having a VERY special guest, FLESHLIGHTMOUTH. He contacted me because he wanted to take on some of the BIGGEST New York had to offer and I promised him that I could supply him with endless inches. If you haven’t seen (or felt) FleshLightMouth this will be your chance. He is willing to go and go and go until all your BIG dicks are satisfied. Take a look at his XTube link and see what over 11,000,000 people are getting hard for: www.xtube.com/community/profile.php?user=FleshlightMouth.
    Now there are a couple of things I need. First, please make sure there are clear pics of your dick in your profile. ONLY HUNG guys will be invited and if you are not sure if you measure up please contact me but please know that because of possible space restraints FleshLightMouth will be making the FINAL decision on who is coming. Also, at this point it’s looking that there will be a fee for admission.

So on Saturday June 26th there will be the next BIGGER and BETTER BIG DICK party which promises to be one that is talked about for MANY months to come. I hope to see you there.

Matthew
    HungStudNYC

2. novice_btm

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    You had a typo, but I've corrected that for you.

Draft saved Draft deleted