Sperm Bandits - Men Beware!

B_crackoff

Experimental Member
Media
Following on from the recent threads - http://www.lpsg.org/248424-pregnantness.html, & http://www.lpsg.org/247915-paternity-fraud.html , here's a story of an absolutely outrageous woman who stole her EX husband's sperm - literally.

Man ordered to pay £100,000 for children after ex-wife tricks clinic into using his frozen sperm | Mail Online

The result is that this woman's sperm banditry has cost this guy 6 figures already. There is zero doubt that she has broken the law.

So what happens to her? Sweet FA.

Does this mean that men can themselves now go & steal eggs that women have frozen, have them fertilized, implanted in a surrogate, & claim financial restitution for the product of the theft?

If anyone knows someone who works in an frozen egg store for very rich women - I've got a cunning plan!:cool:

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Sounds like the man has a lawsuit against the clinic, and a counter-suit against the woman. The lawyers will be happy for years....

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Wow. That is egregious. I really hate when women do shady things like that to men. It reflects poorly on the rest of us, and then I have to listen to way too many men talking about "the shady shit women are always doing". Anyway, as usual, I feel badly for the children. Imagine their confusion! Who knows what that woman told them all these years.

pinkpineapples

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Wow. That is egregious. I really hate when women do shady things like that to men. It reflects poorly on the rest of us, and then I have to listen to way too many men talking about "the shady shit women are always doing". Anyway, as usual, I feel badly for the children. Imagine their confusion! Who knows what that woman told them all these years.

I agree. It's that 'one ruins it for the many' dynamic. I can't believe she would do something like and to be required to pay for them? Uh, no. He didn't put anything in her for that, she TOOK that. Hell no. I'd fight that to my dying day.

And yeah, poor kids. Some stupid shit she did and a biological father that probably wants nothing to do with them because of all of this....sad

Jason

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Sounds like the man has a lawsuit against the clinic, and a counter-suit against the woman. The lawyers will be happy for years....

How American!

I'm pretty sure that the UK solution would be to take it to a magistrates' court (which would be very quick and with minimal or no costs) and it would be sorted out in a morning. I cannot imagine that the man would be held liable for costs, though he would presumably get guaranteed paternal access to the children. Presumably the state would pick up a lot of the costs of the children - and the state would probably sue the clinic, more likely reach an agreement with them and their insurers out of court.

D_Madam_Ovary

Account Disabled
Media

^This^

SilverTrain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
How American!

I'm pretty sure that the UK solution would be to take it to a magistrates' court (which would be very quick and with minimal or no costs) and it would be sorted out in a morning. I cannot imagine that the man would be held liable for costs, though he would presumably get guaranteed paternal access to the children. Presumably the state would pick up a lot of the costs of the children - and the state would probably sue the clinic, more likely reach an agreement with them and their insurers out of court.

Did you read the article?

Sorted in a morning? What a laugh! It's been fucked up for years with hundreds of thousands of GBP's spent/collected. All because of a greedy, remorseless sociopath.

But you're right. Let's take this opportunity to bash the US.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
How American!

Yeah. A morning. Riiight. Meanwhile, back on planet Earth, if you have a problem with Americans (who inherited their legal system from UK, the country which INVENTED legal insurance) why not stay away from fora which are overwhelmingly dominated by us?

monel

Sexy Member
Media
Did you read the article?

Sorted in a morning? What a laugh! It's been fucked up for years with hundreds of thousands of GBP's spent/collected. All because of a greedy, remorseless sociopath.

But you're right. Let's take this opportunity to bash the US.

Thank you, SilverTrain for stating precisely what I was thinking. Obviously some have missed the fact that this mess was administered under the watchful eye of Her Majesty's Court System.

It can be painful when the bastard child grows up to outshine the heir apparent. Who would've guessed it would take so long for some to get over it.

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I feel bad for the children mostly. They are totally innocent, yet they will pay the highest price. And thank you Silvertrain, and altered ego, and monel for saying something so I don't have to. :wink:

rawbone8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
How American!

I'd say you definitely outed your chauvinism and bias here. Well done. :biggrin1:

As a Canadian, with no irons in the fire so to speak, can I ask you to be big enough to apologize to the Americans whom you have insulted?

killerb

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
always flush used condoms and never, ever accept a condom from a woman.

ya know, I was present in the room when a friend of my sister's told her about one of her friends who had tricked a guy into fathering her child...apparently the guy was already in a relationship & didn't want to have sex with her, but he did let her blow him while wearing a condom...unfortunately for him, she took the condom after he shot his load & used the contents to impregnate herself...