Sperm change

out

Just Browsing
Media
I gotta question..

Since about a year ago, the colour and thickness of my sperm changed considerably. It was white and normally thick as most people have it...but it changed to really see through, almost watery also in thickness.

Can anybody tell me what the cause might be?

I can't remember having changed my diet. I did start smoking approximately 5 sigarrettes a week, FYI. Otherwise, no major changes in diet.

Thanx for helping me out, it kinda got me worried.

D_icanthearyou

Just Browsing
Media
Originally posted by out@Apr 20 2005, 04:58 AM
I gotta question..

Since about a year ago, the colour and thickness of my sperm changed considerably. It was white and normally thick as most people have it...but it changed to really see through, almost watery also in thickness.

I can't remember having changed my diet. I did start smoking approximately 5 sigarrettes a week, FYI. Otherwise, no major changes in diet.

[post=302466]Quoted post[/post]​

the same happened to ne a few months ago, except mine did the opposite. I went from kind of clearish and thin to white and very thick and the only thing i did was started taking a multi-vitamin,so i guess thats what caused it.

Knight

Experimental Member
Media
It's normal. Mine can change weekly or even daily. If you save it up then obviusly there's going to be more of it and it will be thicker. If you don't then there won't be so much of it and it will be thinner/more watery. If you're really bothered get a sperm count or something.

jimmyjoejeater

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by out@Apr 20 2005, 04:58 AM
I gotta question..

[post=302466]Quoted post[/post]​

A change in seminal output to a more water consistence would indicate a lower sperm count. This can occur with age or general changes in your condition. Incressed body fat increases estrogen which counteracts testosterone produced. Testosterone levels have a direct effect on sperm production so perhaps you have had a decrease in your testosterone production. This can be determined thru a simple blood test but it is good to have a baseline level from prior to this change as all men are different in how they metabolize the testosterone they produce on a daily basis. Normal output of testosterone is 10mg give or take daily and the normal blood levels range from 300 to 1500 or there abouts so the normal range is pretty wide. if your blood levels were 1000 befoer the change and it is 450 now you will be producing fewer spermatozoa and what you are seeing is just the semenal fluid without the little swimmers to give it that nice white glow. Be aware of any other bodily changes like increased weight gain for no apparent reason, an increase in nipple sensitivity, breast enlargement, loss of interest in sex, joint pain, erectile dysfunction, sleeplessness or lethargy. These are all indications of low testosterone levels. If you have any of these see your doctor and get that blood test. Hormone replacement therapy for low testosterone levels (hypogonadism) has been improved and the risk of prostatic cancer or liver cancer are much lower than in the past.

I hope all is well and your change is nothing important or life changing

Jimmy