Sperm Competition

Have you ever wondered why your balls are bigger than average, or why do you cum more than the average male? Here Shave your answer.
-A longer dick can place sperm deeper in the vagina, so it will make impregnation more viable.
-A thick dick and head will literally clean the cum of any other male/competitor
-Biggest balls means better quality and bigger sperm production.
Usually big dicks have all of this attributes but not necessary all.
I have never done a sperm analysis to seey results, but is a theory somewhat good documented in the internet.

littleguy2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Have you ever wondered why your balls are bigger than average, or why do you cum more than the average male? Here Shave your answer.
-A longer dick can place sperm deeper in the vagina, so it will make impregnation more viable.
-A thick dick and head will literally clean the cum of any other male/competitor
-Biggest balls means better quality and bigger sperm production.
Usually big dicks have all of this attributes but not necessary all.
I have never done a sperm analysis to seey results, but is a theory somewhat good documented in the internet.
Always wondered about the longer dick placing sperm higher up and making it easier to pregnant but not sure that is true as there are many little dicked guys with kids.
Seriously doubt the size of your balls matters in sperm production though. Also has nothing to do with the size of your load which delivers those sperm.

Acratopotes

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Always wondered about the longer dick placing sperm higher up and making it easier to pregnant but not sure that is true as there are many little dicked guys with kids.
Seriously doubt the size of your balls matters in sperm production though. Also has nothing to do with the size of your load which delivers those sperm.

I think these are relevant if more than one man has sex with the same woman, i.e. the man who can get his further in, has numerically more sperm or is more successful at scraping out his predecessor's sperm is more likely to end up being the father.

If we actually stick to monogamy, though, none of these things stop a guy with a short penis and a modest, but adequate, sperm count from fathering a child.