Sperm donation for a friend

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media
Ug, all I can really say is that all the legal talk by people who don't know is giving me a major headache. This is why there are lawyers, so you can sort through all this BS. If you want a real legal perspective, drop me a PM, and by all means, don't listen to anything legal on this thread, most of it is quite wrong.

:lol:

Unless you are a member of the Canadian bar, kindly STFU.

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Does anybody here remember The Farkel Family on Laugh-in TV show? This reminds me of that and it simply does not go out of style because it's as old as the human race.

But by all means get a signed and witnessed agreement of some kind if you have ever, Ever doubted the absolute honesty and integrity of this friend of yours. Otherwise you will be held legally to your DNA contribution. This might be all right with you though. You might love the little thing on first sight. That happens.

ZOS23xy

Sexy Member
Media
I wouldn't go near that with a 20 foot pole.

If you are going to do that, it's gotta be legally documented with your lawyer and parental planning needs to take place.

Randomly getting a woman pregnant is just suicide.

As is getting one preggers deliberately.

Well, if you go into it with the legal challenges all in place and signed and gone over by a lawyer, something will come down the line and cause everything to be over turned.

Say, if she find herself out of work....

If she asked me shed learn the word no in a multiple of ways to much preasure plus it she's like she has no care for your mental state
-A