Sperm donors - Sperm banks.

D

deleted3782

Lol, we can give that Arkansas couple a run for their money...

D

deleted3782

We could sell 'em. Mark them up, and sell 'em.

At the same time....

Maybe they'll raise your kid in ways you would find unacceptable.

Maybe your kid will be abused.

Maybe your kid will be aborted.

I'd need too much of a stake in any kid I helped to make to be a viable sperm donor. Even if it's a nice friendly couple who have walked right out of my dreams, I'd still lay awake at night wondering and worrying.

D_Kaye Throttlebottom

Experimental Member
Media
I've read about that - but I've seen that in cases where the donor is known and is a friend that agreed to donate sperm and put a name on a birth certificate.

that's different from an agreement with the sperm bank and an attorney holds info in trust.

So it may attribute why identity may only be revealed after child is 18.

HyperHulk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
interesting. you want to have a hand in raising them.

Absolutely. If (when) I had biological children, nothing but death would keep my from being in their lives as a full-time parent. I would never sacrifice that. I love kids way too much (in the good way). I think that sperm donors are doing a wonderful service and power to them. But it's not an option for me because it would literally kill me to not be a part of my child's life.

RubberHarley

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No, I have not donated. I don't think I would for fear of any future legal ramifications. But, I guess it is a moot point, as I had myself cut some time ago. Best thing I ever did was to have the tubes cut. Sex is much better that way.