Sperm is good for you!!

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
No, that's not a pick up line. Well, it might be.........but it's also from the current issue (Feb 22) of Time magazine which has "The Science of Living Longer" as the cover story.

"Gender, genes, diet, and even human sperm may all be life extenders" it says.

Hey! Maybe that's why there are so many old queens! :wink:

Seriously though, fascinating 22-page special health section. I espeically liked the article on the sharp, active people over 100. Onie Ponder at 111, is believed to be the oldest person to vote in the 2008 presidential election. Otis Clark at 106 still preaches every Sunday. Irving Kahn at 104 goes to his financial services office every day. Etc. etc. etc. Really great stories.

Teenagers often say they don't want to live to be old. What they really mean is they don't want to be sick. Duh. Who does? When you add years to your life you add them in the middle, not at the end. Once you go downhill -- your days are numbered. You're not likely to live 30 more years once you're an invalid. The key is staying healthy as long as possible. Sounds axiomatic, but I've literally heard people say they don't want to live to be old. Their expectations of old age are a lot different than mine. But I'm very health conscious and have been a vegetarian for years.

Heck, I may even have to start having more str8 college boys cum on me if sperm is that great for longevity! :biggrin1:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
:smile: So should this wonder elixir be administered by smoothing it onto the body, perhaps it will soon be available in a gel cap or capsule form? :biggrin1: Should we be taking a spoonful a day :yuck:, or should the sperm be injected by any means and orifice available? :lmao:

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Nah, the FDA will ban any claims because a phamceutical company cant put a patent on a "sperm longevity pill" they can sell you for an inflated price.

Ladies, drink from the source.

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've know this for years! Cosmopolitan magazine broke this story 30 years ago!

Are you serious? (I never know with you.) What did they say?

I did see an article on CNN.com years ago that I printed and had on my fridge from the longest time -- "Handsome Men Have the Best Sperm." I have to say that's true!

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Of course I was being serious. Not that I have ever been an avid Cosmo reader but there was usually a copy laying around the house whenever I went home to visit. But I digress... I remember reading the article that stated sperm had one of the best and most easily digestible forms of protein but when applied topically was a wonder for the complexion. Those Cosmo girls were ahead of their time!