Sperm quantity increase or decrease with age ? - Your experience -

Narcisse

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi!

I am only 21, but I get the feeling that when I masturbate, there is more sperm than a few years ago.

Did you also experience an increase in sperm quantity over the years, or the opposite ?

Thanks !

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Semen
In general, volume decreases with age as the prostate enlarges. This does not mean potency necessarily decreases, however. "The greatest misconception about semen is that the amount of ejaculate fluid is correlated with virility and potency," says Dr. Lowe. "In fact, sperm count can be normal even in smaller volumes."
Despite anecdotal reports of herbs that can help increase the volume of ejaculate, there is no medically proven way to improve your volume, notes GayHealth.com's medical director, Dr. Stephen Goldstone.

Kauri Tree

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Hi!

I am only 21, but I get the feeling that when I masturbate, there is more sperm than a few years ago.

Did you also experience an increase in sperm quantity over the years, or the opposite ?

Thanks !

You are close to being in your prime. Men usually peak at around 25 y.o. in terms of ejaculate volume per session. After that it's slowly downhill and there's not much that can be done to avoid it.

Narcisse

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ok, so "the volume increase is normal, but its gonna" stop is the bottom line....:(

Oh well, I have a couple years left hehehe