Sperm Taste

ultravires

Experimental Member
Media
I don't normally eat my hook-ups' cum unless the boys are very very hot.
Some of them are bitter, some of them are kinda sweet. but my sperm doesn't have a strong flavour or taste. it smells ok and tastes not as strong as everyone else.
who can explain?

I don't eat junk food. my diet is like swiss cheese, rye breads, lots of greens, chicken breat, beef and sometimes salmon. i eat lots of fruits too.

I heard the taste of sperm has something to do with diet, but not sure. see if anyone has further knowledge.

johnXXXdoe

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Girlfriend had me eating pineapple and let me just say, she really loved the taste of cum afterward.:smile:

Honey_Grrrl83

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I think the taste of a guy's cum does have something to do with his diet,my boyfriend and I are both strict vegans(we don't eat meat or any animal products)before I go down on him he usually eats fruit in advance(strawberries and peaches make it taste the sweetest)Tonight he'll probobaly eat pineapple:tongue:

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
jeff black said:
How do you know ?:rolleyes:

Spladle Cocktail Recipe

1 oz vodka
1/2oz eggnog
1/2oz gasoline
1/2oz cranberry juice

Directions:
Shake vodka, eggnog, gasoline and cranberry juice vigorously in a shaker with ice. Strain into a martini glass, garnish with a lime wedge on the rim, and serve.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
alex8 said:
Spladle Cocktail Recipe

1 oz vodka
1/2oz eggnog
1/2oz gasoline
1/2oz cranberry juice

Directions:
Shake vodka, eggnog, gasoline and cranberry juice vigorously in a shaker with ice. Strain into a martini glass, garnish with a lime wedge on the rim, and serve.

Dairy, vodka and an acid? Oh my..... It sounds like a stomach ache complete with curdling.:rolleyes:

ThaitAss

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Diet does make a difference. My husband's cum tastes much sweeter now that he's been eating more fresh fruits & vegetables, as well as whole grain carbs like Omega 3 pasta and brown rice. A good balanced diet with lots of variety and fewer chemicals/fast fried foods, DOES improve the taste! (It took years to get him off that crap, but now he's reaping the reward! :biggrin1:, and so am I!)