Sperm Taste

dfox7.3x5

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Asparagus is awful! I love it, but I can eat some and five minutes later my pee smells like the dreadful industrial plant I worked in when I was a teenager.

I have a bf I love to suck, but his cum is terribly salty. He's of Spanish descent and eats spicy food. I assume this is why. Mine is really blah, but nobody has complained yet!

Nomad

Experimental Member
Media
Despite all of the popular lore, I think the factors most influencing cum flavor are: hydration, time since last orgasm, and the slight differences in everyone's cum composition. Semen is made of specific chemicals, and these factors are much more likely to affect the exact composition of it from one cumshot to another, which probably accounts for most of the variation.

Expando1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Cassandra32FF said:
:eek: ............Duracell by any chance? I hear they have a slight aftertaste.
Cum does taste a bit better if the guy eats pineapple.

I've heard about the pineapple thing; i intended to give it a go once but i got tired of the pineapple juice after 4 days and it may still be sitting in the fridge, lol. i should give it a better chance.

estudianteAZ

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
There was only one time when the taste of cum was disgusting to me.. this guy that worked at Taco Bell.. lol.. I gave him a long blow job (we're talking like an hour) and he finally came. I was like ..gagging and ran to the bathroom to spit. Every other time, I've liked it.

Nomad

Experimental Member
Media
The only cum I've ever tried is my own--I'd have to trust someone a lot to swallow their juice.

That said, it's only happened a couple times and each time it made me want to vomit. It didn't taste that bad; it was more of the aftertaste that grossed me out. Just a couple days ago I was going to do it but I chickened out and ejaculated in a cup that I had nearby. I took it to dump it out and there was this long string hanging from the cup as I held it upside down... so I looked in the mirror as I held that string over my mouth. And it touched my tongue, I swallowed a little bit of it, and dumped the rest out.

As much as I love cum, it's never going to work out between us. lol

jake7.5

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I shot myself once in the face with a load of my own cum. It was a good shot because most of it went in my mouth. And yuk, I didnt like the way I tasted.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Spladle said:
What, you've never wondered what gasoline tasted like and had access to it?

. . .

Anyone? Anyone?

LOL The funny thing is, I was all confused becasue I thought he wanted to know why you tasted your jizz. bwahaha! It NEVER even occured to me that he wanted to know how you knew what gasoline tasted like! Something must be wrong with me. :smile:

hypolimnas

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
hi all, this is my first post, all i wanted to say was that as a long time self sucker that for me pumpkin seeds are the best for the sweetest flavour. actually i'm a bit embarrased to come out as a a guy who is into this but feel that flavour is something i know about! ps i love the site and all the comments.

lisa_2662

1st Like
Media
estudianteAZ said:
There was only one time when the taste of cum was disgusting to me.. this guy that worked at Taco Bell.. lol.. I gave him a long blow job (we're talking like an hour) and he finally came. I was like ..gagging and ran to the bathroom to spit. Every other time, I've liked it.

LOL! I'll remember not to hook up with the guys at my local Taco Bell!

I think any fast food or stuff thats really greasy can make a guy taste bad. Just give him a good salad and it will be fine ;)

pwnographer

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Alright so Pineapples and Strawberries improve the taste of your cum. GOT IT! But how long do youy have to eat these foods for in order for your cum gain good tasting properties? Is it as simple as a few hours, a day, a week? And if being a vegan can help your cum taste better, does that mean eating a lot of meat will worsen it?! Sorry I'm a n00b :x

Also, I have heard that any kind of alcohol can make u taste bad and have ALSO heard that smoking ciggarettes can do this too. If I get wasted on Sat night with a 12 pack of natty ice will it effect Thursday night's cum taste? And wtf, cigs really have a say on how your cum tastes?!?

Man this is my 2nd post, I love these forums, you guys rock :tongue:

-pwn

rippedmuscledad

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Being a self sucker...I enjoy and have for many years...been eating my own sperm seed.....I love the taste and it's good protien.lol I sometimes can't get enough....always wanting more.... Stay away from asparagus... very bitter.... fruits are good..... :tongue:

B_Spladle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
BronxBombshell said:
LOL The funny thing is, I was all confused becasue I thought he wanted to know why you tasted your jizz. bwahaha! It NEVER even occured to me that he wanted to know how you knew what gasoline tasted like! Something must be wrong with me. :smile:
Nah, nothing's wrong with you. I intentionally misinterpreted his question for comedic effect.

B_Jeff's Pole

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
hypolimnas said:
hi all, this is my first post, all i wanted to say was that as a long time self sucker that for me pumpkin seeds are the best for the sweetest flavour. actually i'm a bit embarrased to come out as a a guy who is into this but feel that flavour is something i know about! ps i love the site and all the comments.

it's not embarrassing to me after all it's just cum. people are into a lot more crazy & weird stuff. i think it's cool how we all have these aspects of ourselves that are different or quirky. my cum tastes sweet & a little bit salty at the same time & it's kinda thick like pudding, then other times it's watery depending on how many times i've shot off.