SPH Orientation?

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lately I've noticed that our Large Penis Support Group has become a HUGE draw for those seeking small penis humiliation. For the most part we don't enjoy it but I think most of us here do understand the pattern. In all honesty this could be the site a man came to for average penis humiliation. (please let that not be a prophetic statement)

What occurred to me today is that it seems to be a predominantly heterosexual fetish. Has anyone else noticed this? Am I off base?

I see plenty of threads where a guy wants to have a horsehung guy have a go at his wife. We see threads where the guy says his wife/girlfriend has had exes who dwarf him by comparison, or tell him that they can't feel him, etc.

What I can't recall ever seeing is a thread where a guy says he's too small for his male partner or that he's turned on by a well endowed guy because he himself has a micro.

What gives?

My questions to you;

- Does SPH not occur in the realm of guy on guy?
- Do you suppose that gay men have enough discrimination to deal with that they don't want to add to it with the mention of SPH?
- Do heterosexual men have less dignity?
- Do all gay men have a large penis? (just throwing that out there)
- Could SPH be in part a homoerotic in that it gives het men an opportunity to veiw another man's penis without making it an overtly gay act?
- Am I talking out of my ass? (again)

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't know if it's a predominantly heterosexual fetish but most of the men who've approached me wanting this have been heterosexual, I haven't really thought about it much as I'm on here to talk to guys with big cocks not to humiliate ones that don't have big cocks.

I suppose the men who come here hoping for sph will think that a love of big cocks must mean a hatred of small cocks.

gcbenji0

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
rookie question: when you say "small penis humiliation", do you mean the small dick straight guys have a fetish for being humiliated by a large dick men?
do they like for people to laugh at them for their small penises?

Could SPH be in part a homoerotic in that it gives het men an opportunity to veiw another man's penis without making it an overtly gay act?
i get what you're saying. they have gay desires, but they dont want to admit to themselves they are. sounds like something common.

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
rookie question: when you say "small penis humiliation", do you mean the small dick straight guys have a fetish for being humiliated by a large dick men?
do they like for people to laugh at them for their small penises?

Either or both. Seems to manifest in all forms.

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
- Does SPH not occur in the realm of guy on guy? I wouldn't know but I have never seen it.
- Do you suppose that gay men have enough discrimination to deal with that they don't want to add to it with the mention of SPH? Others are far more qualified to comment on this.
- Do heterosexual men have less dignity? I could be stating the obvious and be being extremely offensive to my gay friends, but if you are gay and have a very small penis - you still have a bottom - I have never had a girl fuck my arse with her clitoris - :rolleyes: I live in hope :smile:
- Do all gay men have a large penis? (just throwing that out there) Only if they are Canadian.
- Could SPH be in part a homoerotic in that it gives het men an opportunity to veiw another man's penis without making it an overtly gay act? I don't think so - see below.
- Am I talking out of my ass? (again)
If you are - suddenly I don't want that blow job.

Lots of SPH guys are perfectly normal in the cock department, so I think that they are just pissed off that they don't have a cock that will shock, hurt, stretch even the biggest woman.

To deal with the fact that they don't have a shocking penis, they seem to need to be ridiculed.

The guys with problematically small cocks don't seem to be into humiliation. I can relate to this because I have been ridiculed for having a larger penis.

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
I dont want to be humiliated at all
but maybe if I had a small penis I would wnat it?
I have no idea
but you being a woman, it makes sence that hetero guys ask you about it
why would a gay guy ask you for it he'd want a guy to do it right?

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
There are differences in the way SPH fetishes are handled between gays and straights.

Most straight guys with SPH fantasies seem to work it out through cuckold scenarios, either real or imagined. I've never heard of gay guys working out this role play, ever.

Any gay guy I've met who is into SPH is a very submissive bottom and likes to be humiliated/abused/taunted. The same, I'd imagine, is behind the straight subs who seek out a domme, especially those into getting pegged.

Most of my experience is in finding guys who aren't really into SPH scenarios so much as small-hung guys who have hang-ups about it. As I am attracted to smaller-hung guys, their reaction (and gratitude) to my attention can seem, well...sad.

Andresito

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I came to a point when I think SPH is really limited.

You read the stories about how st8 men are getting cuckolded by their wives, how it will be if the bull instead of choosing the wife or the humiliation takes the property?

Something like: "I got a bigger penis, give me your house, your car, and your money"

Sometimes I feel very tempted to explain this, but I guess I should not destroy the fantasies of anothers, should I?