SPH : What to say to a man?

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by D_Ellerby Eatsprick, Oct 9, 2009.

1. D_Ellerby Eatsprick

D_Ellerby Eatsprick New Member

This is about SPH. I apologize if this is in the wrong forum or if I need to ask this question elsewhere.

Okay, so my boyfriend is a respectable size. He measures at 7.5 x 5.75. The sex has been great. Only recently has he admitted to me that he has a thing for small penis humiliation. Which confuses me because he's not exactly small. He's well above average, am I right?

This past year, I've had a few sexual encounters with a couple men that were quite large (8 x 6.5 and 9 x 7). He said he loved the thought of those men having sex with me. Of one of those encounters, he LOVED seeing the man with the 9 x 7 penetrating me.

I don't understand why a man of a respectable size would enjoy humiliation?

I told my bf that a few months ago while he was fucking me, I was thinking about big cocks and nearly slipped out saying "Fuck me harder with that little dick." I was going to say "Little" but changed it to hard, because I didn't know what would happen, if he would get mad at me. But my bf told me that is what he wanted to hear because it would signify I was thinking about big and it would give him that drive to fuck me harder.

Hmm... and now he wants me to say things to him, but I sometimes feel like even though I internally possess a vast knowledge of words, that I can't put the words together to say - like a verbal block (similar to writer's block). I'm not uncomfortable indulging his fetish. My bf said that he would cum on the spot if he heard something that would push him over the edge.

So what could I say to him? Ladies - what are some things you have said to a man that was small. Men - what are some of the things you have heard?

Is there any other good forum websites where I could go so that I could find out things to say. I don't necessarily mean that I'm rehearsing things to say to him but I imagine, it might make me feel less inhibited and open up a channel, if that makes sense. I normally am a person to say whatever is on my mind but only if I know how to say it or if I can find the right words.

Love_em_big and Kevin Smalls like this.
  2. javyn

javyn New Member

Albums:
    Let's see if you, being a woman, get as viciously attacked here asking about SPH as the men do.

Mantis, dolfette, step up. Looks like you have some flaming to do. ;)

3. dolfette

Gold Member

i had a bf who was into that, despitebeing a good size.
    honestly, it just creeped me out and i refused to play.
    i really wouldn't know where to start on this one.
    i think you're better off pming a few small guys.

4. StraightCock4Her

StraightCock4Her New Member

Ahhh, not agirlonfire :(

You're now on my man posing as a woman list.

You're also now on my flame you until you slice off your own head list.

Here's a well thought out plan: die

5. dolfette

Gold Member

or try posting this on a bdsm board.
    humiliation fetish is pretty normal in that scene.

6. Enid

Gold Member

Albums:
    My home is wherever reality seems elastic and the
    probably, your best bet here is to go into the webcam/cyber connections area and pick the guys stating they're small looking for some humiliation/domination. then, contact those guys and ask them what types of things they would like to hear. i dug up 4 links from that area for you:

http://www.lpsg.org/152881-laugh-and-humiliate-me-msn.html

http://www.lpsg.org/152670-mr-small-dick-aka-crazy_stall2000.html

http://www.lpsg.org/151661-watch-me-jerk-off-cam.html

http://www.lpsg.org/150935-small-guy-cam-women-big.html

i don't know any of the women here that have a professed interest in sph, so you probably won't have much luck asking the ladies. i think those guys are your best bet.

#6 Enid, Oct 9, 2009
    Last edited: Oct 9, 2009
  7. D_OttoTittsling

D_OttoTittsling New Member

Hey agirlonfire -- I am a guy and sorry if I'm butting in on 'women's issues' section.
    Read your post n here are some 'gut reaction'
    1) I really REALLY hate it when it is called small penis HUMILIATION. I hear over and over from people (men and women) about how size does matter to some degree... and it's OKAY to talk about or include feelings/reactions toward big penises but not for small ones. Penises can and do evoke responses... neither good nor bad... just different.
    2) you are right he is a pretty big guy... but it isn't always about the SIZE. And even when it is -- it is a matter of DEGREES... that's why guys 'stretch the truth' of their size... so they can feel a little PROUDER about it and not as HUMBLE about it -- BECAUSE mose like pride more than humility
    3) it is a big commitment to love a person and enter into a joint sexual life -- to explore together what is hot and exciting for each -- and it changes as the relationship lasts. I commend you for wanting to try to understand his turn ons
    4) it sounds a bit more like cuckold fetish than SPh
    5) even large penis guys can feel a measure of humility in the face of a bigger guy (or a size afficiando -- aka queen). I believe, even if the small dick guys should go somewhere else for their SUPPORT... the large dick ones (and their partners) with this interest/fetish should somewhere on a Large Penis SUPPORT forum at least receive said SUPPORT... or is the site only for supporting large dick guys when they are interested in being worshipped?
    6) There are DEFINITELY guys on here with big dicks that like to engage (both sides of the dynamic) in this sexual dynamic... I expect their are women too [isn't a size queen really someone who is judging superiority/preference/desire based on size -- and isn't that itself sph?]

#7 D_OttoTittsling, Oct 9, 2009
    Love_em_big likes this.
  8. dolfette

Gold Member

it IS a humiliation fetish for lots of guys,
    regardless of their actual size.
    wanting you to laugh at them,
    and tell them their dicks are pathetic.
    wanting to be told they aren't enough.

that's not the same as just liking the thought of you with a bigger guy. not at all.

AlteredEgo, Kevin Smalls and rope9839 like this.
  9. D_Fiona_Farvel

D_Fiona_Farvel Account Disabled

I had the same experience dating a guy who was not small, but really enjoyed the thought of another guy with a huge cock banging me. I wouldn't call it SPH, as he did not like to be referred to as tiny or anything, but there's definitely a strange element of surrendering his woman to a guy with the bigger cock. Although, I do not completely understand it either.

I knew what to say, but I am very intuitive and we were open and honest, so it wasn't that difficult to figure out his thing. I suggest that you ask him about his fantasies, preferably when intimate - maybe while stroking him off start telling him about your experience with a hung guy, see if he perks up :wink:, then explore the topic.

However, if you're not comfortable or feeling apprehensive, don't do it.
    To me, what makes an intimate relationship successful over the long term is a willingness to explore each others deepest desires with comfort and ease - if you can't do that with him, maybe he has to find a woman that is better suited to his preferred lifestyle. :shrug:

Oh, and there are two women on LPSG who are SPH/cuckolding lifestylers. One hasn't logged in since early 2008, I think, and the other will have to out herself. But if she PMs, is very cool. :biggrin1:

Kevin Smalls likes this.
  10. D_Ellerby Eatsprick

D_Ellerby Eatsprick New Member

Sorry to disappoint you but I am a woman. 100% tits and ass and pussy. And I will be most willing to prove it to you. :)

You can't fault me for wanting to try something that will please my partner. Would you not want to try new things, if you knew it would please your partner.

And someone posted that it's more of a cuckhold thing than SPH, and having looked it up, I suspect its more of cuckholding than SPH.

#10 D_Ellerby Eatsprick, Oct 9, 2009
    Kevin Smalls likes this.
  11. cbrmale

Gold Member

Albums:
    From wiki about cuckold fetish:

Other times the husband finds pleasure through that of his wife. In a broader context, the contrast between a cuckold and the additional male participant is sometimes used to summarize an individual's personality or behavior and the variability commonly seen in male libidos: the cuckold or beta male suggesting a lack of masculinity or alpha male representing that missing masculinity.

The excitement and stimulation of the cuckolding fetish emerges from the biology of sexuality and the effects of sexual arousal on the brain. When a male believes that his female mate may have been sexual with another male, the male mate is prompted by biological urges to copulate with the female, in an effort to "compete" with the other males' sperm. The effects of sperm competition are well documented. Further, when initiating sex, the male mate thrusts harder, deeper and longer, in efforts to remove the sperm of the other male, and is biologically driven to have sex multiple times. While he may be unable to have sex more than once under usual circumstances, the cuckolded male is prone to repeated sexual efforts.

I probably don't 'get' this, because I'm an alpha male myself.

12. D_OttoTittsling

D_OttoTittsling New Member

Probably a bit of both cuckold AND sph... he probably doesn't know exactly which is the more powerful sexual 'turn on' yet himself... the fact that another guy has been there before him and thus he needs to perform better... or the idea that the other guy was BIGGER and he feels a bit 'beta-sized'. Typically there is a 'measure' of sph in cuckolding (as too in lauding praise on a big cock) but figuring out (or 'shaping') which has more power (cuck or sph) can be fun too... for all involved. You might find that it is 'hot button' for you too :rolleyes:

13. StraightCock4Her

You can pm me pics at any moment with a sign confirming it's you in all of them. Dont have to be naked but where's the fun in you not being naked?

14. dolfette

Gold Member

15. StraightCock4Her

I <3 u :biggrin1:

16. BlkWthThk11

BlkWthThk11 New Member

Hon there are a few ladies on here that could give u good advice, might be some strange advice can not understand any man that wants to have himself belittled by his g/f because he has a small cock and to do this while he is fucking you with the little thing, why not just describe to him in detail how it was being fucked by the guy with the biggest cock...what it felt like when he was deep inside you going into detail about how u wish he could get that deep and stretch u that much and you wish u could have an even biggere cock inside you, etc, etc, if that doesn't humiliate him nothing will babe !!!!

17. lordquinn

lordquinn New Member

Albums:
    I am looking for females that would like to give SPH. I am only an inch long so ladies contact me if you are interested. I have webcam.

18. ethan walters

ethan walters New Member

I'm 6 x 4.25, and I deeply enjoy spy, though my partners have loved sex with me, overall. (Relationships, like artists, have forgettable duds). I like to be told that no matter what I do I can't reach a certain peak.

19. rope9839

Gold Member

Albums:
    I have been in a couple of cuckold bull situations. I can say for sure there are people that indulge in SPH. During one "relationship" I fucked a guy's wife while he sat in the corner wearing a cage on what was probably a 3 inch hard on. The whole time she told him how much bigger and better I was. He really got off on it and so did she. It was the same thing the other times we got together.

The SPH fetish is sometimes a shared one. Actually, there were 3 of us, as I enjoyed it immensely, too.

vnmous and Kevin Smalls like this.
  20. AsianGal

AsianGal Active Member

I'm also not sure why someone would enjoy this, but I always feel that if it's something you enjoy, and you're not hurting anyone, good for you!

Draft saved Draft deleted