SPH : What to say to a man?

vnmous

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have been in a couple of cuckold bull situations. I can say for sure there are people that indulge in SPH. During one "relationship" I fucked a guy's wife while he sat in the corner wearing a cage on what was probably a 3 inch hard on. The whole time she told him how much bigger and better I was. He really got off on it and so did she. It was the same thing the other times we got together.

The SPH fetish is sometimes a shared one. Actually, there were 3 of us, as I enjoyed it immensely, too.
I bet she liked your cock

nubbin2declare

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Two thirds of all cuckold fantasies, which are extremely common particularly among men with above average education levels and successful careers, feature embarrassment or humiliation through penis-size comparison (other man larger and more satisfying, seen or said to be so). An Australian researcher named Angela Lewis did some interesting research on this of men in the US and UK.

As to the exact words, they are highly individual as to what really flips his switches. Use a teasing tone and mix it up. Alternate small, tiny, little, and similar adjectives and their modifiers such as extremely, exceptionally, so very, ridiculously, and laughably. Use the words unsatisfying and inadequate. If he's up to it, tell him that you told a girlfriend of yours that he's got a small one. Experiment, have fun with it, and see what gets him going the most. Because he's asked for it, you can be reasonably sure that it isn't going to hurt his feelings or get him angry.

Exbiker

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm not really into it but if they were very small I used to like holding my cock next to the other guys and noting how his only came ½ or ⅔ of the way along mine.

That would clearly have been a little more difficult in a heterosexual context.

Shrimp might be a good word. Shrimpdick. That sort of thing.

?

Reactions: lttle1

lttle1

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm not really into it but if they were very small I used to like holding my cock next to the other guys and noting how his only came ½ or ⅔ of the way along mine.
I think that would be very effective and appreciated by someone looking for sph. It's also good to hear how mine feels in the hand of someone used to holding and stroking a much bigger one.