SPH???

poshboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You guys are right, it's pretty small and worthless. That's why I get on my knees for real men with normal cocks. It just feels more right to take it from a big man, rather than trying to give it.

poshboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
haha! you know, one time while I was on my back getting fucked, the guy kept feeling my balls. They were so tight and close to my body that he thought I was castrated. Even after feeling around for a minute, he asked "dude, did you have your nuts cut off"? I think I came on the spot with that question.

Reactions: deleted1046538

D_OttoTittsling

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
haha! you know, one time while I was on my back getting fucked, the guy kept feeling my balls. They were so tight and close to my body that he thought I was castrated. Even after feeling around for a minute, he asked "dude, did you have your nuts cut off"? I think I came on the spot with that question.

I do the same thing almost every time I cum... my balls 'disappear' (though being grape size they aren't to visible anyway).

So posh are you on thevisualiser?

we could compare :cool:

ivorytower

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Stud Pup! Funny and cute. Thats what I was in my younger days too!

Hey Poshboy, just remember, there is always someone smaller, just as there are those bigger.

mightythickcock

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I do the same thing almost every time I cum... my balls 'disappear' (though being grape size they aren't to visible anyway).

So posh are you on thevisualiser?

we could compare :cool:

If you do, please post the pic.

I could use a good laugh

poshboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Mightthickcock: I tried on the visualizer, but I think I can only compare(as a free member) if you happen to be on the pull-down list(like Dinklet was). I would LOVE for you to compare with me and post it here;)

same name there: Poshboy