SPH???

tallandhung

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Dear poshboy,

Your size is fine. Makes it much more suckable. For this reason I enjoy sucking smaller cocks. It is so much more fun, can really deep throat as you can imagine. Do you have any good accounts of when or how much fun it was to be sucked-off?
Disregard anyone crabbing at you for size sake. After all the answer to the age old-question of how long should a man's dick be is this. Long enough to fit your hand!
11.14.2010.dick%202

Patchos

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Dear poshboy,

Your size is fine. Makes it much more suckable. For this reason I enjoy sucking smaller cocks. It is so much more fun, can really deep throat as you can imagine. Do you have any good accounts of when or how much fun it was to be sucked-off?
Disregard anyone crabbing at you for size sake. After all the answer to the age old-question of how long should a man's dick be is this. Long enough to fit your hand!
11.14.2010.dick%202

Lame. Stop hijacking OPs thread. Read the title it's very clear.

HappyBoi

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Dear poshboy,

11.14.2010.dick%202

Your answer is actually the one he should disregard, read the title, he's into SPH, he wants it. Your answer probably made him lose his boner. :p

HungLAChef

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hey, I love it! Actually I like the "whole" package...loved the hands what little I could see in the pic. I think you are a lot younger then me. I am brand new to this site. Just lost my partner of 15 years about 16 months ago to cancer. I came here looking for love - no luck. Now, I am just looking to make some friendships and have some good healthy sex. I am a top and would love to fill your ass. I would also love to have you sit on me while I suck your little hose. I am in Los Angeles. I have family in San Diego. Let me know if you are interested. Always open to a no strings attached meeting to see if there is a connection.

stlbigman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
HOW DARE PEOPLE MAKE FUN OF SOMEONE WITH A SMALL PENIS! Its not his fault he can't get someone to make love to him b/c of his pathetically small member. Don't be so cruel because no man will ever touch him since his pee pee is the size of a postage stamp and I wouldn't touch it for a million dollars! MEN!

JacobFox

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
HOW DARE PEOPLE MAKE FUN OF SOMEONE WITH A SMALL PENIS! Its not his fault he can't get someone to make love to him b/c of his pathetically small member. Don't be so cruel because no man will ever touch him since his pee pee is the size of a postage stamp and I wouldn't touch it for a million dollars! MEN!

Exactly! It wasn't his fault they had to use his penis to try out the new microscopes in high school! The kid showed school spirit!

poshboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
mmm, thanks for keeping this going guys! You have my tiny dick oozing with precum right now. I am definitely going to blow a huge load looking at your big ones;)

JacobFox

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
mmm, thanks for keeping this going guys! You have my tiny dick oozing with precum right now. I am definitely going to blow a huge load looking at your big ones;)

Well as huge a load as something the size of one of my smaller fingers can :p