Spice Girls... again?!

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
OK Brits, tell me it isn't true -- I just read that the Spice Girls 15 December reunion concert sold out in 38 seconds?!!!

You just heard about this? That was a week ago and, yes it's true. :confused: I have no idea who purchased the tickets. :confused: One can only hope the bulk of them were bought by scalpers and radio stations to give away as contest prizes.

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You just heard about this? That was a week ago and, yes it's true. :confused: I have no idea who purchased the tickets. :confused: One can only hope the bulk of them were bought by scalpers and radio stations to give away as contest prizes.

OK - so I'm out of it... !! :biggrin1: :wink:

but I was REALLY out of it when I read it.

The tickets are selling for $220 on ebay

OMG! It gets worse! The ebay tickets are for AMERICAN venues...

This is even worse!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I thought it was for some shows in ENGLAND... (I just reread the magazine article and it never said where it was -- I just assumed it was in England)

- - - - - - -

England... what have you given us... the Beckhams... and now the whole ruddy lot of Spice Girls....

How COULD you?! :biggrin1:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
OK - so I'm out of it... !! :biggrin1: :wink:

but I was REALLY out of it when I read it.

The tickets are selling for $220 on ebay

OMG! It gets worse! The ebay tickets are for AMERICAN venues...

This is even worse!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I thought it was for some shows in ENGLAND... (I just reread the magazine article and it never said where it was -- I just assumed it was in England)
- - - - - - -
England... what have you given us... the Beckhams... and now the whole ruddy lot of Spice Girls.... How COULD you?! :biggrin1:
Do you suppose they are still angry with us for that tiff about the tea tax in Boston years ago? Honestly, those Brits really know how to hold a grudge. :tongue:

I gave my cock to an American - does that make up for it? :tongue:
Only if she's willing to share. . . :wink::smile:

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
MercurialBliss -- LOL -- I did listen to those Spice Girls 24/7 --ages ago, when my kids were little and had undeveloped taste in music. I'm brain dead and part deaf because of them! :eek::biggrin1:

NJQT -- that one had me rolling on the floor!:wink:

Guitrip -- here, check out the Spice Girls

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
From what I heard, the ticket masters are buying up the tickets near instantly, and then scalping them for higher prices online, and all around.

I say nobody buy tickets at all. Let the scalpers get burned for buying all those fucking tickets.

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
He's probably better off not knowing.:cool:

ganja! Where have you been?! Good to hear from you! :wink:

Yes, he's probably better off not knowing, but I am so miserable about it that I just want to spread the misery!!!:biggrin1:

I say nobody buy tickets at all. Let the scalpers get burned for buying all those fucking tickets.

He's the man!

Yup Im going to see them live in London. I can't wait.

I don't know whether to congratulate you or say ha ha ha.... * Hops uncomfortably from one foot to the other *:redface:

No_Strings

Expert Member
Media
oh come on. I was there a few years ago, it wasn't that bad.

Fed-Ex me Keira Knightley and we'll call it square.

Whereabouts did you stay/How long were you here for?

I'll send Keira and throw in Helen Mirren free, if you somehow remove Bill O'reilly from this planet first.

Damn, sure my penis won't do? I can put a bow-tie and bowler hat on it? :flirt: