Spice Girls Are Back!!!

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
course I never knew one of their songs, and they certainly weren't the hottest celebs for a country mile. but overheard a question, on who is your fave....

have to go with the blond one... always seemed very British to me. Emma Bunton... typical thick blond brit lass, sans big norks.

can someone please feed Victoria Beckham a triple bacon cheeseburger. she must sure be fun to twril around... except when the lights are on ...and you see more bones than the Crypt Keeper.

Spice Girls on Yahoo! News Photos

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
The only one that could possibly be described as a favorite of mine was Scary Spice. I hated the lot of them, though.

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
:biggrin1: Somebody in chat said that my screen name reminded them of the Spice Girls! That's actually the only song of theirs I'm familiar with, "Wannabe"

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wow... that was a reach. Don't think they meant to offend you. :rolleyes:

I wasn't offended. I found it amusing.

The song "Wannabe" has a line that goes something like "I'll tell you what I want, what I really really want". That's why he said my screen name reminded him of the Spice Girls.

jomurd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The spice girls were never any good first time round and as for victoria beckham theres more meat on a butchers knife