Spice

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm with you Shelby but ya know what's more tiresome than mutual masturbation - mental masturbation...so I'm all for keeping it light simple and fun.

Dr. Dilznick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
naughty said:
Karen M said:
Is that haughty or hottie, Dr. D?? I just had to ask! :wink:
No Karen,

You have that all sown up!
Woman please. I'm adorable. Email me your address and I'll send you a video where you can marvel at the bitches who worship at the Altar of Young Dilz. You can suppress shock as you witness volumes of filth compiled on VHS tape of adorable sex antics I've engaged with top-notch black crotch. Then you can kindly retract your motherfucking statement.

D_Elijah_MorganWood

Expert Member
Media
Dr. Dilznick said:
Woman please. I'm adorable. Email me your address and I'll send you a video where you can marvel at the bitches who worship at the Altar of Young Dilz. You can suppress shock as you witness volumes of filth compiled on VHS tape of adorable sex antics I've engaged with top-notch black crotch. Then you can kindly retract your motherfucking statement.
Does that mean you won't fuck white women?

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Dr. Dilznick said:

Yo Baby Bro,

A mind is a terrible thing to lose... in public. You know you be's all dat and a bag of chips...uh... well we wont say which kind! LOL! Mr Man, I was just telling Karen I liked her avatar. Wuv woo, boo!

Naughty

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10.5andproudofit
you can have anything you want at alice's resturant. . . .

Zora: "Shit, your folks must be old hippies, that song's older than you!"

Zora, forget about the old song, we have an invitation to do "anything" we want at alice's restaurant.:biggrin1: Shall we go in your car or mine?:cool: :wink:

Dr. Dilznick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
naughty said:
Yo Baby Bro,

A mind is a terrible thing to lose... in public. You know you be's all dat and a bag of chips...uh... well we wont say which kind! LOL!
I've always been suspicious of authority :439:

I like Naughty. You can tell instantly that she thinks beneath the surface, but she won't let you know. She'll let your dumb ass talk.

Dr. Dilznick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Sorcerer said:
Does that mean you won't fuck white women?
Yup. I think there's some secret philosophy or something among white females: give the 'groids head, just don't let them fuck you. I'd venture to say 70% of white females age 16-30 are borderline whores that have done things that would negate any black from wifing them if they caught wind.