Spice

Karen M

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
naughty said:
No Karen,

You have that all sown up! This is coming from a 100% heterosexual female!

Naughty
Why thank you, Naughty! I think you give me too much credit, though! :rolleyes:

:smile: Karen

Karen M

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Ahh! A little dose of reality so my ego doesn't get too inflated? :lmao: LOL!
Thank you for looking out for me, Dr. D! :wink:

:flirt: Karen

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ah, Dilz- you like 'em thick and juicy, no problem there. I actually thought of you the other day, there's a stripper I know who's got more natural tits and ass that just about anyone I've seen, and her waist is so small she lookes like an exaggerated version of Jessica Rabbit!

Not being a guy, I can appreciate a well-shaped ass of any size, just hold the cottage cheese.

Dr. Dilznick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
madame_zora said:
Ah, Dilz- you like 'em thick and juicy, no problem there. I actually thought of you the other day, there's a stripper I know who's got more natural tits and ass that just about anyone I've seen, and her waist is so small she lookes like an exaggerated version of Jessica Rabbit!
Does she post here? A true sleeper could be under our noses.

Not being a guy, I can appreciate a well-shaped ass of any size, just hold the cottage cheese.
Must be genetics. See, I'm not going out of my way to tell another dude that I "appreciate" his ass, it just seems so frivolous. So it doesn't even get to the point of homophobia with me. Women are different from men in that they are mostly trying to outdo other women, so when they compliment each other, it's like your enemy conceding points to you.

I'm going on a trip. I'll be back April 9-10th. Toodles.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Baby bro,

That's right! Hit and run because you know you are sooo wrong! LOL! I will have you know that we may have our own way of dealing with one another but strong and mature women have no problem complimenting one another and lighting each other up as well. I fully meant what I said to Karen ,as did Jana I'm sure. Hey, we have to affirm each other because life will beat us down enough as it is. My hat is off to anyone who can keep it that tight in the 4th decade!

Naughty

Dr. Dilznick said:
Does she post here? A true sleeper could be under our noses.

Must be genetics. See, I'm not going out of my way to tell another dude that I "appreciate" his ass, it just seems so frivolous. So it doesn't even get to the point of homophobia with me. Women are different from men in that they are mostly trying to outdo other women, so when they compliment each other, it's like your enemy conceding points to you.

I'm going on a trip. I'll be back April 9-10th. Toodles.