Spicydoug From Tiktok

dick_tickle

Expert Member
Media
Washington City (Washington, D.C., United States)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Anybody make that group chat? I’ve basically recorded his whole OF. It kinda sucks lol and with how rude he is to his subscribers, I don’t think he’ll last long. He barely posts. Don’t waste your money.

Alex_g19

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Anybody make that group chat? I’ve basically recorded his whole OF. It kinda sucks lol and with how rude he is to his subscribers, I don’t think he’ll last long. He barely posts. Don’t waste your money.
I’m not surprised, I think he just did this for a little extra money I feel like he won’t do this for long

Reactions: BlackGetsuga

dwg123

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This is Doug Black getsuga is a liar because I dated NO ONE in 2018. Also , I didn’t attend towson university until 2019-2020 and when I got here I was dating no one. They also claimed that when we dated I “never really sent nudes” and trust me, If I have a boyfriend, I’m definitely sending them nudes. It’s so sad that people have to get on a weird website and lie about dating a person (WHO ISNT EVEN FAMOUS) , just to have an exciting life. And to the people saying I treat my subscribers badly, NO. I appreciate each and everyone of them, but idc how much money anyone gives me, I won’t be disrespected. So demanding pictures and videos from me as if i’m not a human being and i’m just a sex slave who is on your time, doesn’t fly with me. Seek help.

greenbaby901

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
This is Doug Black getsuga is a liar because I dated NO ONE in 2018. Also , I didn’t attend towson university until 2019-2020 and when I got here I was dating no one. They also claimed that when we dated I “never really sent nudes” and trust me, If I have a boyfriend, I’m definitely sending them nudes. It’s so sad that people have to get on a weird website and lie about dating a person (WHO ISNT EVEN FAMOUS) , just to have an exciting life. And to the people saying I treat my subscribers badly, NO. I appreciate each and everyone of them, but idc how much money anyone gives me, I won’t be disrespected. So demanding pictures and videos from me as if i’m not a human being and i’m just a sex slave who is on your time, doesn’t fly with me. Seek help.

Bruh, which one of y’all left the door unlocked…