Spicydoug From Tiktok

Dungeonhole

Admired Member
Media
Washington (Washington, D.C., United States)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

MahoShonen

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I’m still subbed to him and none of his content has been deleted…..yet at least. It also shows that he has been on there a few times since the last post he put up there and his bio hasn’t changed, so there’s still hope!

Reactions: Andrew84

Stargazer56

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
These prices are crazy for the length of time the videos are! Mind you, these are old videos that he already posted 6s and 14s videos of back in February(the first one) and December 2021(the second one)
That's so true. I was hoping it would be cheaper

Reactions: MahoShonen

Dungeonhole

Admired Member
Media
Washington (Washington, D.C., United States)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
These prices are crazy for the length of time the videos are! Mind you, these are old videos that he already posted 6s and 14s videos of back in February(the first one) and December 2021(the second one)
Wtf?? Oh my god

Reactions: MahoShonen

MahoShonen

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I’m still subbed to him and none of his content has been deleted…..yet at least. It also shows that he has been on there a few times since the last post he put up there and his bio hasn’t changed, so there’s still hope!
Welp! All his media content has been deleted, well there’s still the 36 archived items but they’re all old. The page is still active and and it says he was last seen on the 18th. I really hope people make sure to turn off their auto renew so he won’t continue to collect that $15 smh

Stargazer56

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Welp! All his media content has been deleted, well there’s still the 36 archived items but they’re all old. The page is still active and and it says he was last seen on the 18th. I really hope people make sure to turn off their auto renew so he won’t continue to collect that $15 smh
Oh I gave rid of mine n I dont regret it at all. Cute guy great body but sadly didn't know how to use it for OF

olayverse

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Wait what happened now lol?!
lol nothing i think my wording was wrong what i meant was when his OF HAD content it felt lacking. he’s hot but he’s a guy you have to actually know, and fuck. the way his OF felt was more like seeing snapchat nudes