Spider-Man: Web of Shadows!

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I want this game. But I'm on a budget...I mean I can afford it but I'm supposed to be saving up money for my journey across America.

Anyone else want this game or already played it? Venom and Spider-Man are my two favourite characters!

I like Carnage too but apparently he's not in it. The game looks sick, yo.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Uh, I've learned 1st hand in the past to rent 1st, then decide whether or not to purchase 2nd. But, being a Spidey fan and all, I'll give it a shot. Hey, I've still got the orginal PS1 game from 1999 and the sequel- both good, the movie versions, well, you can either ignore Toby Mac's insipid voice, or just plain enjoy the game

No_Strings

Expert Member
Media

If a game is being released over so many platforms (especially between console generations) and has the same release date for all of them, then it's highly likely that all but one are ports of whichever version is the original.
If they're simply ported form one platform to the other without being 'rewritten', then they'll most likely suffer from differing quality and functionality(and more bugs).

He's a BATMAN fan.:biggrin1:

I don't like any superheroes. I'm mean like that. :smile:

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The first Spider-Man game on the PS1 was amazing. Easy and linear but it had so many costumes!

Stealth Spider-Man was my favourite.

I will be buying the game soon since I should be receiving a modest windfall for my work as a ghost writer... :cool:

I haven't rented since I was about 8