SpiderMan

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by luix, Jul 2, 2004.

1. luix

luix New Member

I went to see SpiderMan 2. There is a noticeable bulge trough the spandex costume. Anyone got the same impression???

2. Imported

Gold Member

Tender: ....

3. madame_zora

Gold Member

Please tell me she at least wasn't fat??? I hate seeing fat chicks in spandex and skimpy clothes! I do think I'd be surprised to see someone in their bra in Wally world, although with the hillbillies that live around here, not much surprises me anymore.

4. Imported

Gold Member

Tender: ...

5. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Worse than fat: very thin thighs that don't touch. Spandex emphasizes the gap all the more. :wacko:

As for the Spidey bulge - don't all super hero costumes come with a cup? :ph34r:

6. leoboy63

leoboy63 Member

It was reported during the release of the first Spiderman that they had to redesign the costume because Toby's bulge was TOO big and had to be toned down for a "family audience." I heard this on a local radio station, and Toby said, when he saw the new design, "Thanks for making me look like a unoch (sp)."

Maybe they came to their senses to let Toby show. He is rumored to be large :rolleyes:

7. Imported

Gold Member

Tender: ...

8. Imported

Gold Member

LoveGirl: Ya, Spiderman/Peter Parker is so cool!

9. D_Humper E Bogart

D_Humper E Bogart New Member

I'm a Venom fan myself. He's too much, he/she/it really is!

10. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK Well-Known Member

And that's about as gruesome of a thought as a fat man in a thong!! :D

In all seriousness though, I saw SPIDER-MAN 2, and I didn't really see any noticable bulge, but you got to remember, 80% of the time, the webhead's computer-generated.

Tender, you are right about Doc Ock being different from the Green Goblin. One, Otto Octavius really has no criminal tendencies, except perhaps when influenced by the nano probes in his head. Norman Osborn was just plain megalomaniacal, and permanently crazy from the green goblin gas that made him.

I have to tell you tho, it's a toss up who's tits I want to see first, Kirsten Dunst, AKA Mary Jane Watson, almost like we did back in the rain scene in Spider man I, or that chick in SPIDEY II who plays Peter's Landlord's younger female relative.

11. pmpn8ez

pmpn8ez New Member

I thought Kirsten Dunst was too thin in Spidey 2, she LOST tits. I was disappointed in that. Did see the bulge several times and Tobey made reference to his size couple of years ago, right after the 1st Spidey, on the Stern show. A pic was on the net it seemed showing him and Dicaprio with robes open and packages exposed and Tobeys package was large. During the interview Tobey said the pics werent real, but the size was about right. Pecker...right-o about the cup..thats the first thing that popped in my mind as well.

12. Synergistic

Synergistic Member

Albums:
    I just wanted to say that I enjoyed this movie so much.

I think its obvious that the next movie will be Harry as the Hobgoblin, and they'll probably introduce Gwen Stacey or maybe Black Cat, just to mess with Peter's happiness with MJ. Dr. Conners might be involved in the next one as Lizardman, but it seemed that he was teaching Physics and not Biology.

The fourth movie has to be Venom, yet they haven't introduced Eddie Brock. They've introduced John Jameson, who becomes one of Spidey's nemisis but not a major one.

But to stay on topic, when they were carrying him back through the train, the bulge was unbelievably noticable.

13. Ecchi

Ecchi New Member

Albums:
    What about Smythe and the spider slayers (which Jameson endorsed)? And I'm estimating that Venom will definately show up in the fourth, Rhino too prolly. They may do a fifth to either A) cover Carnage or B) go into Spidey's dealings with Madame Web.

Makes ya wander when the X men movies'll mention Apocalypse.

14. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK Well-Known Member

I doubt it. All things being equal, the next probable villain to show up more than likely would be the lizard, aka, Dr Curt Connors.

To the point of romantic interests for the webhead, I think Pete and MJ are destined to stay together. And you're getting this from someone who has a stack of spiderman comics bigger than the total length of the entire board.

Anything else would be pitted for a series on one of the networks, since spidey's got a more intricate life than your average run of the mill superhero.

15. D_Humper E Bogart

D_Humper E Bogart New Member

So, when is Spidey going to get caught on LPSG then?

16. Imported

Gold Member

Latino25MTY: Honestly I went to watch this movie solely on the purpose of getting a glimpse of Tobey's bulge. (yeah I am not into fiction and stuff) Much to my disappointment, there are almost no scenes where you can have a good view of his crotch. However, for some reason I dont think he is hung. Hopefully one day we will find out in another movie.

17. Imported

Gold Member

ponytony: I had a friend who worked on the set of Spiderman 1, and she said that the biggest problem was getting Toby into the costume and disguising the bulge.

I was sleeping with a gal last year (friend with benefits) who was also seeing McGuire at the time, and she said that he was hung big and long. She liked guys with big dicks and had made the round in Beverly Hills/WLA celeb circles. Actuallyshowed her this sight and she got into it.

18. PeteThrntn

PeteThrntn New Member

Check out Tobey wearing a towel and walking toward the camera in the "I couldn't see/can't see out there" post-shower scene in Seabisquit. He seems to have some BSD (big swinging dick) action going on there. Also, in the pass-the-unconcious-Spidey subway scene in 2, you do get somewhat of a bulge profile which seems promising.

19. D_Barbi_Queue

D_Barbi_Queue Account Disabled

so then why would Kirsten Dunst leave him? idiot girl!!

20. jdoe86

Gold Member

Albums:
    Having a big cock and knowing how to use it are two different things..

Draft saved Draft deleted