Spinal Tap

B_spiker067

Experimental Member
Media
Its funny to read some of the questions some dumbasses post here about 12" length, 8" girth and then read the responses from alleged women who can't possibly be women. Anyone tell you dumbasses that a spinal tap really, really hurts.:smile: There is some writer doing research who believes someone can bury an 11" penis into what is probably an average woman (5'6"). That guy's wife is more likely 6'5".:redface: Go to a store and pick up one of those black, 10", titanium, police issue flashlights. Now imagine sticking that all the way into a woman, any woman. Please, you dumb fucks.

I've been looking for real world experience here and its hard to find. So here is mine. I have a 7.5" in dick that is 5.5-6" round (tapers at the tip). 2/3 of the women I've been with queefed at some point in our sex play. Usually happened when drawing out at around the last third of the penis. What that translates into in real world test flight experience? I can't take a standard t.p. tube and jam it passed the first 1/3 of a full erection though its really close. My girth tends to pull a woman's lips in and out as I thrust in an out, real visual turn on for me.

I believe that most of the "size queens" can take 7-9 inches happily feeling filled and stretched and somewhere under 8" they can still experience a relatively unexpected quickie in the stairwell of a public building and not get caught because they had to be "warmed" up.

I confess that I would probably like to be upto 8.5X6.5 but thats only because I like taller women 5'7" to 5'10" and I think that bigger women need bigger dick (I'm 5'10"). I like taller women because I feel to be more equal with them running about into the real world. But shorties are great, they make me feel real big and yet I can still give and get a full length pump on my shaft.

The male fantasy is to drive women crazy with their sexual prowess; given. It never occured to me women would feel the same way until I read a woman's entry how it turned her on to give fallation to her uncut man and that with extra sensitivity just drove him and therefore her wild. Made me wish I wasn't cut for a day or two and then I realized it's probably best I'm desensitized.:biggrin1: Any comments about what a dumbass I AM?

P.S. If Miss_K and Miss_Valentine (I'm guessing you are the friends Miss_K talked about?) are real and ever visit sofl for a winter break let me know!

B_spiker067

Experimental Member
Media
This should be added to that thread in etc etc.

"Why does the rest of the world hate America?"

I in no way like Bush though I do love bush. But as far as hating America? You all can go fuck yourselves, which you do often I'm sure so its no offense.
:biggrin1:
[I hope you found that funny. It's just I'm tired of hearing how everyone hates America. Believe it or not even the current dumbass in charge is still trying to do good. Aside to the gallery: Can we draft Colin Powell?]