Spinal Tap

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I in no way like Bush though I do love bush. But as far as hating America? You all can go fuck yourselves, which you do often I'm sure so its no offense.
:biggrin1:
[I hope you found that funny. It's just I'm tired of hearing how everyone hates America. Believe it or not even the current dumbass in charge is still trying to do good. Aside to the gallery: Can we draft Colin Powell?]

This was something of an in-joke. There is another ongoing thread right now parallel to this one on the subject of why the world hates Americans, the implication being posts like yours are part of the reason.

Yes, there are a lot of guys on here that lie. That's not news to anybody. You just need to learn to adjust for internet inches. A lot of guys seem to think they can get away with adding 30-50% to their actual length if they have pictures. If they don't have pictures then just assume it's fantasy and whether it is or not you save yourself the trouble of indignation. If they do have pics that don't seem to match... well like I said... with a little adjustment you can figure out the guy claiming 8 inches is really only average, the guy claiming 10 is just a thick 8, and the dude who says he's got a 16 inch schlong might at best have 10, which in itself is pretty rare and ridiculous. For example, in internet inches I have a 13 inch penis.

You also seem to show a lack of experience talking about women, both in your choice of wording and in your assertion about height ratios. If you read some of the other threads on these boards on that subject you'll probably conclude the correlation you are postulating doesn't actually exist, or at the very least is not very pronounced.

New posters do sometimes take a beating here when they post something unpopular... Self-deprecation does go a long way, however, towards making anyone likeable. So kudos on at least trying to make peace here.

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I believe that most of the "size queens" can take 7-9 inches happily feeling filled and stretched and somewhere under 8" they can still experience a relatively unexpected quickie in the stairwell of a public building and not get caught because they had to be "warmed" up.

I confess that I would probably like to be upto 8.5X6.5 but thats only because I like taller women 5'7" to 5'10" and I think that bigger women need bigger dick (I'm 5'10"). I like taller women because I feel to be more equal with them running about into the real world. But shorties are great, they make me feel real big and yet I can still give and get a full length pump on my shaft.

My 5' 10 1/2" should do for you, then? And by the way, 7.5 is a great size. I don't like quarreling back and fore about half-inches, and let's say physically, you're just in the perfect range for me.

By the way, I think those alledged women you're talking about loose interest in this site really quick once they notice their opinions and narrative threads aren't really caught by others, and fade into the eternal tombs of pages 101 - 123 of the forum subsections.

Doc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I didn't know that queefing had anything to do with size? I thought it happened to everyone.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am a bit confused. I have seen the movie, "This is Spinal Tap." It was pretty damned funny.

I have had a lumbar puncture procedure perfomed on me, in the doctor's office. It was not especially painful, even if it was terribly unpleasant. The doctor used anesthetics before doing the puncture.

I'm not sure what either of those had to do with the original post, unless "spinal tap" is another of those phrases used to describe "vaginal sex with a very large penis." I've never heard it used that way before.

B_spiker067

Experimental Member
Media
I didn't know that queefing had anything to do with size? I thought it happened to everyone.

Its got alot to do with positions granted but it does imply an airtight seal. Small on small are sure enough to enjoy the whiff of a queef from time to time.

Yeah, yeah you're so so big that there is no room for air. Hahahaha poor bastard so big you probably can't enjoy variable stroke length fucking or at least she can't.

Just kiddingly injecting some reality checks to the ridiculously overindulged on the site and helping out the 4,5, and 6'er who feel the need for a good cuckolding simply because they are men with large clitorises in the eyes of the walk of the cock dudes here.

Let's hear some replies on this. It might be half as fun as the sex game/name thing on that other thread. That really was okay for awhile at least.;-)