Spinner

fastfastr: Does anyone here know about "spinners?" This is when a (I imagine) small woman is riding your cock and you can SPIN - HER around on it like a top. I guess it could work for m/m/ sex too.

Has anyone experienced this?

emilywee: I used to do something like this with an ex, although maybe not exactly what you guys are talking about. He was a huge guy in terms of build- 6'4" tall, really beefy jock type who played defense on the football team (college). I'm fairly tall for a girl- 5'7", but very small boned/thin, I weighed 107 at the time. I never "spun" on top of him like a helicopter propellor, if that's what you mean :D , but we used to do this thing where he'd lay on his back, and I'd get up on top squatting/sitting on his crotch with my knees to my chest. He was so strong he could literally support me with his palms on my buttocks, and then spin me around from there.

Despite the deep penetration of this position he was average length so no prob with my cervix. It sounds odd but it was incredible, he was extremely thick, the thickest I've ever been with. I felt completely drilled and at his mercy as he would spin me clockwise and then change to counterclockwise and vice versa. At certain points during this his head would totally bear into my g-spot. Mmm, I have to go get a glass of ice water...

Reactions: figgnewton

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
yeah had a guy spin around, going from facing me to facing away from me...he wasnt small tho...but he spun well. ;D

Finedessert: I said this before in another thread.......

Theres nothing like being tied to a cieling fan, then lowered on to a hard cock and have the fan turned on..........Woowie. :D :D :D

Grandpa

fastfastr: Emily, that is EXACTLY what I meant.... just grew another inch reading that ;D