Spiral Pee Stream

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by Long&Thick, Apr 24, 2007.

1. Long&Thick

Long&Thick New Member

I was peeing today, like everyday and I got to wondering what makes males pee come out in a spiral? Is our urethra (spelling?) made like the barrel of a rifle, all cork-screwed and what not? Or is it just one of natures phenomenons? Ladies I don't know if you do this as well as I have not seen ladies pee up close :)..This just caught my imagination today during 4th period and I was like " I have to post this".

2. SpoiledPrincess

Gold Member

I didn't know male pee spiralled, I've seen plenty of guys pee, I must observe more closely next time.

3. Long&Thick

Long&Thick New Member

Well a spiral was the best way I could describe it. Twisty maybe? I dunno...maybe I'm just special.

4. D_Vita_Mee_Tavegamin

D_Vita_Mee_Tavegamin Account Disabled

Dude I hear yah -- I've experienced it too -- can't think of a better way to say it.

You pee and the stream itself is torsed -- twisting in a helical manner -- like you described.

5. earllogjam

Gold Member

All mammal's pee spirals, like my dog's. I think mine goes clockwise. Funny, pee spirals but my jiz doesn't.

6. Long&Thick

Long&Thick New Member

Yeah I knew it was a terrible way to describe it but thats all I could think of, every time I pee from now in the forseable future, I'll think of a rifle bullet spinning around and coming out..its strange yes, but arent we all a little strange?

7. B_dxjnorto

B_dxjnorto New Member

Could be a circumcision artifact. Meatal stenosis is a criminally common circumcision artifact, like a little ulcer on the urinary opening from the raw glans rubbing around in diapers and pee and poop while it is healing.

8. No_Strings

Gold Member

Does urine spiral the other way in the Southern Hemisphere? :tongue:

9. Falcon9

Falcon9 New Member

I think the spiral is a bit of an illusion. You would have to get a Harvard team to run a thesis experiment for fully understanding the fluid dynamics on this possibly. But my understanding is that there is a fluid tension (which affects fluid surfaces and has to do with molecular attraction) that helps to actually keep the stream together rather than disintegrating. The force of the stream wants to break free of the tension but the surface tension wants to contain it so in a sense there is a harmonic distortion set up from these opposing forces. That would cause a bit of a wave pattern (the highs and lows created by the shifting tension patterns.) Your eye might the mistake the small wave ripples within the stream as a spiral since a spiral formation also has a rippling surface.

10. eldeld

eldeld New Member

Mine doesn't spiral! So I guess it depends on the guy.

11. Long&Thick

Long&Thick New Member

Wow Hardgaurd, that was interesting, excellent idea!

12. earllogjam

Gold Member

Well - the water coming out of a garden hose or a tea pot sure don't look like my pee spiral.

13. sykray

sykray Active Member

The urethra spirals like a rifle barrel to twist the urine flow into a more easily controlled flow rather than a spray. The research is done already.

14. Falcon9

Falcon9 New Member

The urethra has no spirals in it, it is a straight tube, but rifles do have a spiral (grooved) barrel to give spin to a bullet as it travels the barrel to control its path better.

Pouring water from a tea pot is not the same kind of forced flow found in a pee stream, there would be less force exerted on the surface tension of the outside of the stream and less harmonic distortion between the two opposing forces. With less pressure on a stream, the surface tension of the liquid would have more of a chance of producing a smoother, rounder stream path.

15. Falcon9

Falcon9 New Member

16. B_Hickboy

B_Hickboy New Member

North of the equator, it will spin clockwise. South of the equator, it will spin anticlockwise. Little known facts, these.

17. Freddie53

Gold Member

I sure am glad I don't have to pass a test on how urine spirals before I am allowed to use the restroom.:biggrin1: I might be looking for a clean pair of pants.:tongue:

18. Falcon9

Falcon9 New Member

The only test we have here at lpsg is to see how far you can pee and if a bigger cock can pee farther than one that is not as big... and, btw: it doen't actually spiral... (see above plus link regarding optical illusion). I guess we may never hear the end of this one...

Draft saved Draft deleted