Spit Or Lube?

Joeee

Just Browsing
Media
What do you prefer?

Lubricant from a shop or using your spit as lube

Personally I prefer spit as it is free and doesnt run out but lube is good too

I use lube, my spit seems to evaporate too fast for me to go long periods of time, maybe I rub too hard.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I make enough natural lube that I really don't need anything extra. If I must use something I prefer spit - lube is horrible slimy stuff and it leaves me mildly irritated physically.

D_Maurice Mountlilly

Account Disabled
Media
I make enough natural lube that I really don't need anything extra. If I must use something I prefer spit - lube is horrible slimy stuff and it leaves me mildly irritated physically.

damn! do you always know the right answers when it comes to sex?LOL!!
naturalu "lube"/spit is perfect!
every situation i was ever in with the "natural lube" i always went really deep insde a woman on the first stroke..i love seeing a woman's reaction whe she knows i'm going where no other guy has been before!1
they try real hard to play it off like i'm not though...
my dick will be hitting women in the heart and they will just give me an uneasy smile like everything is cool! LOL!!

BBCP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Spit is my preferred, but if my top needs something more, I'll use lube.

Bunny35

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I produce loads of precum and am uncut so no need for any extra help when wanking, when being fucked i love my partner spitting on my hole before he slides in me.......unless thesres a previous load of cum to use as lube:adam4:

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
damn! do you always know the right answers when it comes to sex?LOL!!
naturalu "lube"/spit is perfect!

Glad I can make someone happy :tongue:. It seems we have similar tastes :smile:

every situation i was ever in with the "natural lube" i always went really deep insde a woman on the first stroke..

It really does depend on the woman. For those of us with copious natural lube, this is entirely possible :smile:.

I actually find that larger guys tend to reach for the lube out of habit. I guess they assume they'll need it because they are big. I do wish they'd ask a bit more often - then I'll let them know if I need it.