Spit or swallow (a Q for both men and women)

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If I know him I usually swallow (although not always, sometimes that first dribble of precuum informs me that it's not going to be a good tasting load). If I don't know the person (group situations) I never swallow.

t0nyi01

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
To spit or to swallow, that is a question. Well it really does depend on the guy i suppose. Genuienly i swallow - i think it is very disrespectfu if you spit out a guy's load in front of him - the look on their face - look of utter disappointment. Since a teenager i have have always swallowed, i did go through phase of gargling - but that was when i was in serious relationships. Now i just swallow - keeps me young i suppose - all that zinc - good for the hair and skin. Honestly it is pack full of nutrition.

5 1/2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My GF won't spit it out. She swallows it up and sticks her tonque in my mouth for a long kiss.

D_Ollyvalle Treegirth

Account Disabled
Media
I really prefer mine swallowed. Like TOnyi01 said, it is a sign of respect. It's a real let-down to see a guy spit it out (or worse, pull off right before I cum -- a few liars have done this even though theyve told me beforehand they do swallow.) It totally ruins it for me.
And if I'm on bottom, I tend to swallow too, have developed a taste for it just recently actually. I was gonna write I'd spit it out if I didnt really like or trust the guy very well --- but then, I wouldnt go down on him in the first place.

Big Swinging Dick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Usually I spit (not right there of course).

However, I'll swallow if I remember to swallow throughout the blowjob so I don't have a mouthful of spit and cum at the end which grosses me out to swallow.

But if I swallow the spit every few minutes, by the time he cums, I just have cum in my mouth and I can swallow that just fine.