Spit or swallow - what do you do and why?

grifkami

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I am bisexual and love to suck a nice cock. I occasionally will swallow a whole load, if I'm super horny and very attracted to the guy. I never really enjoy the mouthful of baby batter I'm ingesting, but I do it when the moment strikes and also because I love my semen bejng swallowed when I'm receiving a blow job. I almost always suck a cock to completion in my mouth and will continue to suck for another 30 - 60 seconds after my recipient's orgasm and ejaculation which is when I purposely relax my lips and let the semen ooze out around his shaft covering his balls, stomach, bed, floor, etc. Almost all of the girls I've been with and a majority of the men love to swallow my load in entirety, not wasting a drop. My ex-girlfriend called it the water fountain and would have me jack off and when I was about to blow she took the head of my cock in her mouth and sucked me dry, opened her mouth to show me my load and anxiously swallowed. I have never done that. So who really loves swallowing a whole load of sperm?

Scott8361

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I have not had much experience taking a load directly in my mouth, but the two few times I have (all with the same guy) I have just swallowed as the load was pumping in my mouth. Multiple swallows as I continued sucking as I felt the next gush come in.

But the last time I did him I didn't swallow and just let the load build in my mouth. I kept a tight seal with my lips and sucked and swirled my tongue around his head as his semen filled my mouth. I was able to taste it longer and swirl it around his cock and my mouth as I finished him off. I then swallowed it all with one big gulp!

I released my lip lock and looked at his glistening cock. I then worked his shaft with my hands and milked out more cum. I licked it up as each ooze came out of his slit. I licked him completely clean! I even worked his slit with the very tip of my tongue. He didn't even clean up with a washcloth. He just rolled his foreskin back over his head as his erection subsided, put his clothes back on and we said our goodbyes.

I didn't even feel the need to rinse the taste out of my mouth. I savored the aftertaste. I'm not sure if all guys would taste as pleasant.

My girlfriend sometimes swallows and other times she holds it and spits it out in the sink afterward. Her mood and appetite for it varies.

If i just worked hard for my cummy reward there is no way im not swallowing that :) I like to have it in my mouth for a wile though while still licking his cock clean to enjoy it for as long as possible

Lakeshore

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I like sucking but if I swallow it causes digestive problems from the entrance to the exit. So when giving a BJ I let the guy cum in my mouth and then spit it into a towel or tissue. I don't mind the taste of semen it's just that it causes too much stomach upset.

Reactions: supper099

1NiceRod

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I love to cum in a warm, moist hole. Because of that, I don't use condoms when I fuck, unless it's is a random hook up (which I do very rarely). When I get my cock sucked, I expect to cum in that warm moist hole. I don't expect others to do something I am not willing to do myself. So, when I do suck cock, it is going to shoot in my mouth. I'm not going to be a pussy and spit out/waste that precious gift. I'm going to take it like a man and swallow it.

Dave Adrioni

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I usually swallow. If a guy gets me off and I am totally in to his cock then why would I spit it out. I love feeling the warm stream of cum hit the back of my throat. Often cant taste it as I immediately swallow as it hits my throat. When I am totally in to him I like to withdraw his cock just as he cums so it hits my tongue and I let him empty his balls. That way I can savour his sperm in my mouth taste it then swallow the lot, then clean up every drop from his cock. Love the salty sweet taste. Usually when I have finished he has nothing to clean up.

steve r

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I swallow. I have my suck bud. I suck his cock and only his cock. So i should say whatever he wants me to do with it is what i do. Its usually just swallow. Sometimes its a facial thst he then uses his dick to feed it to me. Sometimes he puts it right down my throat for me. And other times he wants me to hold it in my mouth,spit it onto his stomach so he can see how much there is and then i lick it back up. But all, if not most ends up being swallowed. I also milk every drop out. Nothing is left in his cum vein. Nothing to clean up.

nc_guy

Expert Member
Media
Forest City (North Carolina, United States)
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I like sucking but if I swallow it causes digestive problems from the entrance to the exit. So when giving a BJ I let the guy cum in my mouth and then spit it into a towel or tissue. I don't mind the taste of semen it's just that it causes too much stomach upset.
what a waste of precious honey

munkieman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I used to swallow as the guy I met with liked it,he said it was a huge turn on for him...bit like him cumming on my face
Think a lot of guys like it
Didn't used to spit cos it was a waste and cleaning up after is a pain

D

deleted817718

The first cock I sucked I didn't want to swallow. My first instinct was to spit it all out and go wash my mouth out. But that wasn't the plan for my boyfriend at the time. His first instinct was to hold my jaw and the back of my head while he ejaculated, and as I tried to pull away and shake my head he just said "no" and when he pulled his cock out of my mouth he said "don't spit it out!".
First time was disgusting, 10th time was second nature, from then on I wouldn't ever consider not swallowing. It would feel weird

Reactions: Captain_Girth

ftmguy112

Expert Member
Media
I sucked my first cock when I was about 19; the guy was gay, older, 40's, dom, nice cock (a true 6.5"), & I'll never for get what he told me once, "it ain't a blowjob if you don't swallow". He "trained" me to be his "personal" cocksucker, & had me suck some of his gay friends sometimes if one was around & wanted a blowjob, which I dutifully did; I guess they all liked having a younger guy. He convinced me that because I had a little dick (4.5") my role in life was to be a cocksucker for big cocks. He told me once I was a "natural-born" cocksucker & I've been sucking big cocks ever since:)

I hated the taste of cum in the beginning but realized that I always had to swallow. I've never had cum that tasted good; it always has a "foul" or "nasty" taste, never good, but as an avid cocksucker I always swallow.

ftmguy112

Expert Member
Media
I sucked my first cock when I was about 19; the guy was gay, older, 40's, dom, nice cock (a true 6.5"), & I'll never for get what he told me once, "it ain't a blowjob if you don't swallow". He "trained" me to be his "personal" cocksucker, & had me suck some of his gay friends sometimes if one was around & wanted a blowjob, which I dutifully did; I guess they all liked having a younger guy. He convinced me that because I had a little dick (4.5") my role in life was to be a cocksucker for big cocks. He told me once I was a "natural-born" cocksucker & I've been sucking big cocks ever since:)

I hated the taste of cum in the beginning but realized that I always had to swallow. I've never had cum that tasted good; it always has a "foul" or "nasty" taste, never good, but as an avid cocksucker I always swallow.