Spit or swallow - what do you do and why?

Doranq

Legendary Member
Media
I do what ever he likes because pleasing the guy is most important to me because I want to serve

Spit, swallow, take it to the face, where ever he wants is what I'll do.

Reactions: tinyclitty

latinluva

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My rule of thumb...or should I say rule of cum. I won't swallow if I don't know your name and if it's the first time I've sucked your cock. I mean, I'm married now, so I've never cheated....but prior to my marriage, those were my rules.

Reactions: Voltaire

niagarachatter

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I love to get fucked raw and always tell them they have to shoot their nice warm load deep down my throat when they are ready to cum, I love the taste and feel of it shooting in my hungry mouth.

ConorJ

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
At first, during younger years, while masturbating I tried to swallow, but always ended up spitting...took some time before I could bring myself to swallow any of my load. Took about 1.5yrs, but eventually was swallowing my load without a second thought. So when I gave my first blowjob, I was def eager to take someone else's load.

Jake Stoc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I always wondered what it tastes like? AND.....does it just blow into your mouth or can you tell its coming by the cock pulsing..or???
Taste can be anything from Sweet to Salty, to Bitter. Often depends on what he has eaten recently. Most guys I ahve been able to tell, sometimes it just shoots, which can be a nice surprise.