Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
While I don't do either (I'm straight) I've never been with a woman who wanted to swallow, and I'd never ask her to, after all she's doing all the "work" at the time, so I let her have the choice.

Saying that, one day I would love to cum in a woman's mouth and feel her swallow my cum with my cockhead still in her mouth.

Denverbearmark

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I swallow or wear it, prefer to swallow--I like the taste of most guys cum, feel it finishes the experience well, and get off knowing that the man's seed is inside of me. I can't remember a time I have spit it out.

When topping, I won't cum in the bottom's mouth if I know he is going to spit it out--I consider it a waste. I normally like to find a guy I can feed it too, if one is not around at least someone who will let me spray it all over their face.

latinluva

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hmmmm....I spit, love playing with it my mouth for a while, but I must admit I do spit. I have swallowed cum about three times in my life. I loved it, but for some reason I always spit. I guess swallowing to me means some sort of attachment/commitment to the guy. The best swallow I ever had was with a guy and his wife, he came in her pussy and she dropped in my mouth. She made me beg her to swallow her mans load (kinda hard to do with a mouth full of cum). They were hot.

B_quietguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
There are people who don't swallow?

I learn something new every day on LPSG.

I figured it was common news that some people don't swallow. One ex-girlfriend would suck my cock but since she didn't like the taste or texture, she just popped her head off before completion and take it on her face or breasts. Most partners I had swallowed - including my 2 current partners.