spit or swallow?

sexygrrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Swallow. Although I like it best when a guy cums all over my face. I've never seen the point in spitting, I just think it'd be insulting!

brone_j

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I do both, depending on the situation. One friend was such a huge cummer I could not swallow it all and it would run down my arm. Sometimes I wanted to watch him cum. I miss him. Otherwise the few guys I have been with seem to absolutely love it when you stay on him and suck the last drops out. I realized that with my third girlfriend in high school. She only let me out to watch and rub her hands all in it and over me. Otherwise she swallowed and always smiled so sweetly. My wife has never swallowed that I recall. I will take it either way, thank you.

jpk338

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It's called "The nectar of the Gods" for a reason. It's delicious!!!! i always swallow, because the man gave it to me as a gift for sucking his cock. cheers:biggrin1:

schmacko

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I presume it is an aquired taste but i have never had the urge to swollow. To have someone cum in your mouth is a different but good sensation but not further than the throughtv ;)

i spit, I want to swallow, but I can't get myself to do it, any tips on how I can?

Embrace69

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Swallow. Hasn't always been the case for me. But I think if you have a genuine connection with the person you're with it kind of comes naturally. I love it when my bf cums while I'm sucking him off. The taste is kind of sweet, the texture is creamy and when it goes down my throat it feels like pure silk. Just thinking about it actually makes my mouth water.

I love knowing though that I have a part of him inside me and it makes me feel good that I can get him to explode like that for me just using my mouth. It's hot, it's sexy and it's wonderful.