spit or swallow?

D_Blue_Barry_Eel

Account Disabled
Media
hmmm. no one has said anything about the safety issue. I'm always scared of sucking a guy off to completion. I love sucking cock and swallowed past boyfriends but even precum worries me. Do you worry about this?
Safety issues like what, like STD's?

You're still almost as able to get them if he doesn't cum in your mouth, still contact with the cock and probably some degree of precum, even if not a visible amount.

freeballininnyc

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
123Scotty - YES! To all those worried about swallowing leading to an STD - VERY unlikely. About as likely as kissing. And if it's already in your mouth, swallowing won't lead to a further risk.

blackbottom2

Expert Member
Media
Im sorry for telling you something kinky about me but,,,,,

I spit it out .........

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,into an ice cube tray and freeze it into little cubes then when he is not there suck on em gently till there is another explosion of his flavours in my mouth and down my throat.....

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,sometimes if I do that in front of him it makes him feel all important and more horny

D_hxc11vx

Just Browsing
Media
I love to swallow. The only time I spit is when I use it as lube to jack off, but even then I don't spit it all out, just enough to give me lube for my dick. I love the feeling of hot sticky ropes of cum shooting in my mouth.

D_22

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Only twice have I ever let someone cum in my mouth and both times I've spit.

Omegaman

Sexy Member
Media
A man should not swallow semen, it cause a man's body to treat sperm as if it were a foreign matter and attack it although he can make semen. Do your research.

Silvertip

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
... but even precum worries me. Do you worry about this?

The doctors have told me that the HIV in particular is extremely low count in pre cum, and I believe that is true of most of the other STIs.

123Scotty - YES! To all those worried about swallowing leading to an STD - VERY unlikely. About as likely as kissing. And if it's already in your mouth, swallowing won't lead to a further risk.

While I agree that unprotected oral sex is quite low risk, swallowing does very slightly elevate that risk over the alternative of spitting. That because, while semen in the mouth or digestive tract is practically no risk at all, the tissues of the throat are much more penetrable to agents such as the HIV. Still very low risk, however, and I don't hesitate to do it.

I can't say, as did the OP, that I particularly enjoy having cum in my mouth, but what I do enjoy is orally providing the ultimate orgasm for my partner. So what I do is largely predicated by his preference. If that means getting a facial, so be it. If it means letting him shoot all over himself and then cleaning up the mess with my tongue, I'm all for that as well. But more often than not it means taking his load in my mouth, and swallowing just seems like the natural thing to do in that case.

Last edited:

MysticMedusa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
*** The following comments are only pertaining to sperm coming from the body of someone I trust ***

I almost always swallow and I somehow feel guilty when I don't - even if I have good reason to. Almost like I'm insulting him by wasting his cum. The creation of sperm requires so much energy and resources from a man's body and in essence is so nutritious I view as something precious. I also enjoy knowing I get to carry around a part of him with me for a little while.

Only reasons I would spit are:

- His cum is so bitter my face starts sucking inward. ;) This is often the case with men who drink A LOT of coffee (5-6/day) or men who have very poor diets mostly comprised junk food. Super bitter sperm always gives me an upset stomach - without fail.

- I'm in the middle of the digestive process of my last meal and throwing some sperm to the mix will create indigestion and give me a tummy ache. But even then I often end up swallowing, i.e. guilty wasteful feeling...

Other than that, it usually makes for a great high protein snack to satiate me until my next meal. :p

sbat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Im sorry for telling you something kinky about me but,,,,,

I spit it out .........

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,into an ice cube tray and freeze it into little cubes then when he is not there suck on em gently till there is another explosion of his flavours in my mouth and down my throat.....

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,sometimes if I do that in front of him it makes him feel all important and more horny