spit or swallow?

DukesFan

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I agree swallow is the only way I learned to do it. After all that horny sucking and tongue licking to get your handsome horny guy to come why just spit it out Love to swallow always been the only way to suck plus the person you're blowing really gets off on it too rather than spit it out.. Turn on for lots of guys especially the ones that really love to get sucked..

B_Brownstud85

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'd be nervous , never had a real cock in my mouth but I think I'd be sloppy with it , let drip all over my mouth swallow some and lick the rest off his cock

I'm a bi cum whore love a load in my mouth and swallowing every drop. Cums the only reason I like giving head

Stephenmass

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
If I was getting head from someone and I they knew I was about to cum there is nothing better than to have them work a bit harder and swallowing everything I got until I got nothing left to give......if I am giving I am the same way; if he is about to blow his load suck it like there is no tomorrow....drain it until there is nothing left. He'll be back!! I guarantee it!

StuJr

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
It is either all or nothing. I can suck a cock and then take it out of my mouth and have it shoot all over me, but if a guy is going to cum in my mouth, then I am going to swallow it. I don't much like the taste of cum, and when I swallow, he is going to be shooting down my throat and not "into my mouth". Tasting it a bit is fine, but I don't want his whole load in my mouth. That would be like a huge phlegm ball in my mouth. Ick, no thanks!

IntoxicatingToxin

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
When I first started giving head, I was always a spitter. Warm, gooey, salty, blech. Tasted foul. Then one day, not even sure why, I swallowed. I think it was just easier at the time, I don't recall. I realized it wasn't all that bad and the guy thought it was super hot. Been swallowing ever since, and now I love it when a guy unloads in my mouth. :tongue:

Messyshooter

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Me and my gf love to swallow cum. She's recently learnt how much I love cum! She never liked someone to snowball, cum swap or spit it in her mouth but now she's so horny knowing I like it she does all three.

Been waiting a month to spunk a load for her, she can't wait to swallow.