spit or swallow

jakebakingcake

Just Browsing
Media
so which one is it ladies. my fiancee hates doing it but she swallows to make me happy. are there any women out there that actually enjoy swallowing cum?

SassySpy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I usually swallow and like it. UNLESS it tastes odd. I had a boyfriend who was a heavy pot smoker, he had the worst tasting spunk I swear! Once after I gagged, (which I have never done) I stopped swallowing his.:rolleyes:

jt9

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
its one of my requirements that they swallow-you want to taste it you gotta swallow it- if they dont i feel as though they are rejecting my being haha

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
its one of my requirements that they swallow-you want to taste it you gotta swallow it- if they dont i feel as though they are rejecting my being haha

A requirement!?!?! WTF?!?
Many men have funky spunk until you try to choke down a load of your own baby batter I strongly suggest you ease up on your rules.

By the way, smokers have the most foul tasting cum ever!

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ladies never spit :) It's not the greatest taste in the world and like ma friend nj said unless you've had a good mouthful of it yourself you don't have the right to expect we swallow it. However, we're not swallowing it because of its lipsmacking flavour we're swallowing it because it's your cum. I haven't found smokers to have funky cum, it has been suggested that this is because I'm a smoker but all the smokers I've had have tasted no different to non smokers. STEER CLEAR OF ASPARAGUS my God it's unspeakably foul, liquid evil, it produces spawn of the devil.

5 1/2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Myself I really don't care if the lady swallows. I'm just happy with the favour. For me, blowing in a women's mouth is by far the best orgasm.:biggrin1:

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Ladies never spit :)

Well - I guess I am no lady then!!

I find it quite difficult to swallow cum - it's not a question of taste - more of temperature... I'm the same with body temperature soup or coffee - it just makes me yoink (that's like gagging but not quite as bad)

STEER CLEAR OF ASPARAGUS my God it's unspeakably foul, liquid evil, it produces spawn of the devil.

DOES IT?! Bloody hell - that's off Mr Banisters' diet then

Cmart1

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I always swallow. It's not that it tastes amazing, but it doesn't taste bad and I love the look on the guy's when he says he's going to cum and realizes I'm not stopping. ;-P

karmen

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I adore oral sex. It's wonderful. I enjoy giving almost as much as receiving. However, I don't swallow. I try to be discreet when disposing of his cum or try to make it seem as though I did swallow.

I don't mind cum in my mouth or continuing to gently suck/lick while he's cumming but I just gag when I try to swallow.

Now, I HAVE swallowed before but that had to do with my deep-throating him at the time while in a torrid 69. The other time being, his load was so small that there wasn't a distinguishable difference.

Hugs and Kisses,

Karmen

Sammylewg

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I myself have never gone in a girls mouth, but my friend told me the first time he did, his girlfriend just swallowed it naturaly. I talked to her about it too (we are all three close) and she doesnt like to do it alot, but doesnt mind too much.

diamond

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i prefer the visual effects ie, cum on my mouth, face, and body. Not a huge fan of swallowing given that i had one ex boyfriend who drank a crap load of pineapple juice daily and his Gizz was the best ever. I guess it really depends on what the guy eats/ drinks

bluekarma

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I swallow 100% of the time if it's in my mouth. I do like to be cummed on and in, so it just depends. It would have to be very nasty for me to spit it out though. Most of the time it just goes down my throat, although I've had it come out of my nose because it was like half way between my throat and my nasal cavity at a weird angle...that is the weirdest feeling ever, but sort of hot. Or at least he thought so.