spit or swallow

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by jakebakingcake, Apr 5, 2007.

1. jakebakingcake

jakebakingcake New Member

so which one is it ladies. my fiancee hates doing it but she swallows to make me happy. are there any women out there that actually enjoy swallowing cum?

2. Principessa

Gold Member

I do but then I also DT. So I don't usually taste it, it's just sliding down my throat :)

3. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

Unless he has a unusually bad taste or im going for 'visual effect' i dont see the point in spitting. If i didnt like him enough to swallow then i wouldnt be giving him a blow job to begiin with

4. SassySpy

Gold Member

Albums:
    I usually swallow and like it. UNLESS it tastes odd. I had a boyfriend who was a heavy pot smoker, he had the worst tasting spunk I swear! Once after I gagged, (which I have never done) I stopped swallowing his.:rolleyes:

5. jakebakingcake

jakebakingcake New Member

interesting, what do you like about it?

6. jt9

jt9 New Member

Albums:
    its one of my requirements that they swallow-you want to taste it you gotta swallow it- if they dont i feel as though they are rejecting my being haha

7. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

Its true. I had one guy who was VERY offended when i didnt swallow him and took it as a presonal insult. I think most guys expect that women will swallow

8. Principessa

Gold Member

A requirement!?!?! WTF?!?
    Many men have funky spunk until you try to choke down a load of your own baby batter I strongly suggest you ease up on your rules.

By the way, smokers have the most foul tasting cum ever!

9. SassySpy

Gold Member

Albums:
    Its less messy. :tongue: and I don't know, really. Its not that I like it like chocolate- its more of an emotional intimate thing. I dont bj everyone. :biggrin1:

10. SpoiledPrincess

Gold Member

Ladies never spit :) It's not the greatest taste in the world and like ma friend nj said unless you've had a good mouthful of it yourself you don't have the right to expect we swallow it. However, we're not swallowing it because of its lipsmacking flavour we're swallowing it because it's your cum. I haven't found smokers to have funky cum, it has been suggested that this is because I'm a smoker but all the smokers I've had have tasted no different to non smokers. STEER CLEAR OF ASPARAGUS my God it's unspeakably foul, liquid evil, it produces spawn of the devil.

11. No_Strings

Gold Member

I disliek CIM, purely because most women do too, which really puts me off.
    That said, the only reason I wouldn't expect a woman to swallow, is if she kisses me and wants me to swallow it isntead. I'm happy to do either. :wink:

12. 5 1/2

5 1/2 Member

Myself I really don't care if the lady swallows. I'm just happy with the favour. For me, blowing in a women's mouth is by far the best orgasm.:biggrin1:

13. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

Well - I guess I am no lady then!!

I find it quite difficult to swallow cum - it's not a question of taste - more of temperature... I'm the same with body temperature soup or coffee - it just makes me yoink (that's like gagging but not quite as bad)

DOES IT?! Bloody hell - that's off Mr Banisters' diet then

14. submit452

Gold Member

Albums:
    I like it all over my mouth and face, baby!

15. Giganthor

Giganthor New Member

I almost always swallow personally.

16. Cmart1

Cmart1 New Member

Albums:
    I always swallow. It's not that it tastes amazing, but it doesn't taste bad and I love the look on the guy's when he says he's going to cum and realizes I'm not stopping. ;-P

17. karmen

karmen New Member

Albums:
    I adore oral sex. It's wonderful. I enjoy giving almost as much as receiving. However, I don't swallow. I try to be discreet when disposing of his cum or try to make it seem as though I did swallow.

I don't mind cum in my mouth or continuing to gently suck/lick while he's cumming but I just gag when I try to swallow.

Now, I HAVE swallowed before but that had to do with my deep-throating him at the time while in a torrid 69. The other time being, his load was so small that there wasn't a distinguishable difference.

Hugs and Kisses,

Karmen

18. Sammylewg

Sammylewg New Member

I myself have never gone in a girls mouth, but my friend told me the first time he did, his girlfriend just swallowed it naturaly. I talked to her about it too (we are all three close) and she doesnt like to do it alot, but doesnt mind too much.

19. diamond

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    i prefer the visual effects ie, cum on my mouth, face, and body. Not a huge fan of swallowing given that i had one ex boyfriend who drank a crap load of pineapple juice daily and his Gizz was the best ever. I guess it really depends on what the guy eats/ drinks

20. bluekarma

bluekarma Well-Known Member

I swallow 100% of the time if it's in my mouth. I do like to be cummed on and in, so it just depends. It would have to be very nasty for me to spit it out though. Most of the time it just goes down my throat, although I've had it come out of my nose because it was like half way between my throat and my nasal cavity at a weird angle...that is the weirdest feeling ever, but sort of hot. Or at least he thought so.

Draft saved Draft deleted