Spit or swallow

cellguy850us

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
So just hooked up with this cute twink and he gave me some amazing head but then he went and spit it out. Kinda pissed me off - like someone throwing away a gift I made for them lol. What do you guys think about dudes who don't swallow what you've given them?

RowanB

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It's their preference. You got great head AND you got to cum in his mouth. He could've stopped sucking and had you cum somewhere else instead...

It's not all about you. He's in no way obligated to do something he's not comfortable with just because you want him to.

malakos

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Put one hand under his jaw, and as soon as you come, pull your cock out, and close his jaw. With the other hand, pinch his nostrils closed. He might struggle, but he'll swallow.

What utter crap. You're lucky if you don't get a punch to the groin if you pull shit like that. You have no right to force any part of a sex act against someone's will. It's a complete violation of autonomy.

I considered reporting this post for a moment, but I thought better of it. I would like for this sort of callous disregard for individual dignity, that pops up on LPSG here and there with some regularity, to be exposed and known.

muskokan

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
this has been an ongoing discussion everywhere. I consider it my duty and reward for a job well done, also would not be upset if he grabbed my nose and made me swallow-it could be role playing! When all is said and done it is small potatoes and not really a problem or reason to get upset over; you got a really great blowjob right?

malakos

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
also would not be upset if he grabbed my nose and made me swallow-it could be role playing!

Oh do quit being so myopic.

"I would not be upset if my date drugged me and dragged me to his car and forcibly fucked me in the backseat-it could be role playing!"

Except when it's not.

When someone deliberately acts with certain chosen limitations, it's only safe to assume that they are doing so because those limitations conform to their will. When they do, the only acceptable courses of action are either simply accepting those willed limitations, or asking if they would be willing to try something else. Forcing an alternative on them is not ethically acceptable given the likelihood, naturally indicated by their choice, that they do not want that forced upon them.

I grieves me that Gay sexuality has become so neurotically obsessed with ideas of being used that we have to go back to explaining basic sexual ethics.

RowanB

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Oh do quit being so myopic.

"I would not be upset if my date drugged me and dragged me to his car and forcibly fucked me in the backseat-it could be role playing!"

Except when it's not.

When someone deliberately acts with certain chosen limitations, it's only safe to assume that they are doing so because those limitations conform to their will. When they do, the only acceptable courses of action are either simply accepting those willed limitations, or asking if they would be willing to try something else. Forcing an alternative on them is not ethically acceptable given the likelihood, naturally indicated by their choice, that they do not want that forced upon them.

I grieves me that Gay sexuality has become so neurotically obsessed with ideas of being used that we have to go back to explaining basic sexual ethics.

Thank fuck for this - I was beginning to feel like the odd one out with my opinion on this.

What the hell has happened to basic decency, morality & respect ?

Guess we'll get the answers at the rape trials of some....

malakos

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thank fuck for this - I was beginning to feel like the odd one out with my opinion on this.

What the hell has happened to basic decency, morality & respect ?

Guess we'll get the answers at the rape trials of some....

Unfortunately, if this sort of casual assault is treated as normal in many sectors, it's likely many victims of it wouldn't even realize that they've been treated in an unacceptable fashion.

RowanB

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Unfortunately, if this sort of casual assault is treated as normal in many sectors, it's likely many victims of it wouldn't even realize that they've been victimized.

If you allow yourself to be subjected to that (and not rip his balls off), I fear the problem may run far deeper.

D

deleted1230731

Unfortunately, if this sort of casual assault is treated as normal in many sectors, it's likely many victims of it wouldn't even realize that they've been treated in an unacceptable fashion.

Wow, didn't mean to launch such a digression.

Let me clear up any confusion.

I would NEVER assault anyone. I would never daterape anyone. I would never drug anyone or do anything forcibly against their will.

But you're sadly mistaken if you don't think there are hundreds of cocksuckers who ask for exactly what I described. "MAKE me take your load," is something I often hear, or variations thereof.

And all that is negotiated well ahead of time, much like a titty fuck and facial finish is.

How forceful do you want me to be on a scale of 0 to 10?

How verbal do you want me to be?

I only bb, so if you're not down, we're not a match.

I can do facials on you, but prefer feeding or breeding; you down for....what?

Etc. Etc.

So let me be clear. This is not a club-you-on-the-back-of-the-head and drag you to my cave situation, unless that has been negotiated and agreed to.

This is a mutually-agreed-upon finish.

Might I offer....next time you're into a guy or his cock, tell him, "I want you to finish down my throat. Make me take it and make me swallow." Try surrendering yourself and not having control. You might enjoy it. You might not.

Now, please, everyone, take a breath and relax. Can't we all just get along?

Pagebike

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Most guys I meet shove their cocks down my throat as they cum so they shoot against the back of my throat and I don't taste anything and the cum slides down my throat without really noticing. It happens so fast there is no way to spit it out.