Spit or Swallow

Altairion

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've never gotten off solely from a blowjob myself, so I don't have any experience from that perspective in that area. Of course, I've swallowed a couple of times when giving them, and I certainly don't mind it. I haven't swallowed yet for someone that's more of a shooter though... that admittedly would concern me. Anyone here have any problems gagging because someone cums with a lot of force?

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've never gotten off solely from a blowjob myself, so I don't have any experience from that perspective in that area. Of course, I've swallowed a couple of times when giving them, and I certainly don't mind it. I haven't swallowed yet for someone that's more of a shooter though... that admittedly would concern me. Anyone here have any problems gagging because someone cums with a lot of force?
Force is cool.
Amount could be gross!

RogersPkBi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If you like a dude enough to suck him to a climax, you should swallow his load. I can't imagine not swallowing it.

simcha

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I always swallow unless for some strange reason the dude doesn't want me to. I love cum. I guess I'm a big ol' cum whore and I'm quite fine with that. :biggrin1:

Oh, and I absolutely adore guys who can last with me sucking for hours making them cum multiple times. YUM!

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Which do you prefer?
Swallow, spitting isn't ladylike.

Drool?:smile:
Eeewww, no!

If you like a dude enough to suck him to a climax, you should swallow his load. Not necessarily, what if he is on a broccoli and aspargus diet and smokes cigars, then I am NOT swallowing. I can't imagine not swallowing it.

Ladies never spit :)
Hey that's my line.:tongue:

Ew Ew Ew... not a prude but thats like blowing snot at each other!
Sore enough subject as it is. Oh come now, I've seen your posts. Gjorg,you are a big ol' prude! :biggrin1::tongue:
My bf pushed his cock down my throat the 1st time.There that settles that now doesn't it he said. BTW I did not taste a thing.It was too far down my throat.
tee hee hee thats one of the reasons I like being able to deep throat a guy. :wink:

str82fcuk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
If we get that far for sure I will swallow (unless it tastes bad like of poppers or cigarettes or something (in which case we probably wouldnt have gotten that far in the first place))

I don't mind if a guy doesnt want to swallow my cum but he better tell me ahead of time so that I can make appropriate plans because I hate having it go to waste ...

(ps. on another subject why do people nowadays spit everywhere and anywhere so shamelessly ... I know sometimes one just has to pee or spit, but really, it doesnt have to be in plain view (or am I being prudish??))