Spit or Swallow

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Swallow.

I think the ones who don't swallow because they don't like the taste are foolish. You have to hold it in your mouth longer until you have a place to spit it. It's just backwards thinking.

I like to swallow because it feels more natural to take his sperm into me. Plus, hey, free protein!

Fire Agate

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
the girls i did it with hated swallowing, as for me i dont like my own cum in my mouth let alone another dudes

Chick&2DicksUK

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Swallowing might simply mean you don't want to spit spunk all over the place.

Learned that one when I was having a wank at the age of twelve and had nowhere to put it.

Mum was knocking at the door, so it was "down the hatch" so to speak.

Pretty much grossed me out at the time, but then it happened again a while later and I noticed it didn't taste so bad (actually, it didn't taste at all).

It's a bit like Truffles. Taste of nothing (maybe a teensie-weensie bit salty), but got a certain addictive angle at the same time.

Oooops. That's probably far too much information for me to be giving you guys.:tongue:

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I have to admit that its rare that i let him cum in my mouth, not because i find his semen icky because it really has no taste, but because it makes my mouth numb because of a semen allergy i have. I've swallowed a few times but if im going to let him have a go in my mouth i tend to let it dribble back out and down his cock.