Spit or Swallow

cr8tvt

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Swallow.

When giving a blowjob I let it spurt in my tongue first before swallowing it and lick off semen if anything falls into our bodies.

D_Ollyvalle Treegirth

Account Disabled
Media
I agree with one of the first posters, I feel slightly rejected if my load is spit out.

Likewise if I'm on the bottom, I usually am inclined to swallow. It's only fair. And if I'm turned on enough to suck, then swallowing should follow naturally, IMO.

B_Hung Jon

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have to admit that its rare that i let him cum in my mouth, not because i find his semen icky because it really has no taste, but because it makes my mouth numb because of a semen allergy i have. I've swallowed a few times but if im going to let him have a go in my mouth i tend to let it dribble back out and down his cock.

That's pretty fucking funny! A semen allergy! I never heard that one before. :biggrin1:

dong-in-khakis

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
..if I like him I'm gonna take as much of him with me when I leave him. If he's cool and healthy you better believe his sperm will be in my belly when finished, absorbed into my bloodstream and coursing through my veins the next day.

My bud's seed in me, literally..

LT17

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
want my wife to snowball me but i think she will say i am gay
not that being gay is bad - seeing as i am a cocksucker i am halfway there!
badboybryce i would worship u and swallow every delicious drop of your nectar

Attila the Hung

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I definately prefer my partner to swallow, I do think I would be insulted if someone spat out my load after I orgasmed. Lucky for me though my girl swallows every drop when I blast a hot one down her throat, and she does so eagerly.

Fleur

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
swallow...why waste it? And given the sentiments of SP and njqt, I'm also a lady and do not spit. :)

dalynxx

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's been said before, but I concur with "ladies never spit". In fact, I thought it was actually very rude back in my naive days. That said, it would only be with the man I love anyways.