Spit or Swallow

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Any of you cocksuckers get scared when sucking off a stranger? I swallow my BF every time but I'm a bit scared when it's a stranger - I mean someone I haven't known long enough to know his history etc. I read that it's ok to swallow as long as you quickly swallow and have no cuts in your mouth etc. I was also told once to drink a Coke after swallowing. When I questioned this, I was asked "ever see what Coke does battery terminals?"

gayboi1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I swallow most of the time. I regularly suck off one guy that I will not swallow because his cum leaves a horrible after taste in my mouth.

Sardonic

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I always swallow, my partner's cum is really sweet and creamy so it's actually really nice to taste. He never enjoyed blow jobs before we were together, but now... He blows big loads and is a real shooter, so it's the amazingly feeling of the force of his ejaculation as well as the taste that I enjoy.

The only guy I never enjoyed swallowing was an army guy I shagged for a while, he didn't smoke (that I know of anyway) but he lived on barracks and the food was pretty gross, so his cum would taste pretty bad after some of that army food. Maybe it was just his body chemistry as well.

upone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I figured I'd resurrect this thread rather than start a new one, to cast my vote with those who swallow. In ther 1960s when I was in college I didn't have any objection to dating "bad girls" from local high schools, and in the 1960s they divided into two groups: Girls who were on the pill and swallowers. I am still fond of the first sweet little blonde who asked, "When you're ready to cum, can I take it in my mouth?" I didn't correct her grammar.

I guess I was lucky, because I didn't run into a spitter until the mid-1990s. And from my personal experience, I can tell you that there aren't any spitters over 55.