Spit vs. swallow and why is it important?

trulybig

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
I just responded to another thread dealing with an oral sex question and it made me think about this topic. I don't like it when I cum from oral and the person takes it and then spits it out. Why? The pleasure aspect is now complete yet I want them to swallow as I am cuming rather than anything else. Is this that I want complete acceptance? There must be a psychological aspect to this, right? Plus, when someone then gets up and runs to the sink or elsewhere to spit, it also feels just a little bit like a rejection. But, the whole thing seems silly but it isn't.......What are your thoughts?

Hairylegs

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I'm a spitter guys. Sorry. I love the feel of the cock in my mouth, my tongue stimulating the bottom of his dick, the head, I love the feel of that first squirt hitting the back of my mouth, the sour tingly sensation that tells me he's ejaculating his sperm into me. And then I'm left with that thick wad of slimy mucus pooling on my tongue, making me want to gag. I spit. Don't take it as rejection.

D

deleted817718

When I have given a guy oral I have always liked to swallow, and seen it as something that just should be done out of politeness and pleasure. My wife though, on the occasions when she used to give me oral sex (she hasn't now for many years) made me warn her before I came so I didn't cum in her mouth and made me finish by hand. Not everyone loves cum. It's the sort of thing you either are ok with or not.

techpump

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
the only reason my wife spits is because my cumshot choked her from the force of it hitting the back of her throat, and then she can't swallow all of it and it kinda falls out of her mouth. But if she angles it right, she'll suck every damn last drop right down ;)

fullpak

Legendary Member
Media
Syracuse, New York, United States of America
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I agree, the act of swallowing is important part of oral sex. Course, goes without saying that you should be giving oral sex to only those you feel comfirtable and sure about. I know that if the partner is a smoker, i'm not going to enjoy the spunk, but I mentally prpare myself fir that, and when I get caught up in giving my oartner pleadyre through my iral skills, and sharing in hus build up to orgasm, I am so into it that I look forward to swallowing what he produces for me. I love pleaduring for a sweet ( and sometimes sour) load.

Gj816

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I let a guy suck me after he kept on asking me to let him do it. Finally, after I agreed to let him suck me (BTW he's a married guy). Said he'd swallow.

So he comes to my place. I get naked and sit on the edge of the bed, he kept his clothes on. He got on his knees and started sucking me to get me hard.

He sucked me really good while I hit poppers a few times. Never deep throated me. Although I grabbed his head and tried to shove my cock down his throat.

When I got almost ready to cum I told him to get ready to feed on my cum. I shot a huge load of cum in his mouth thinking that he was going to swallow. Then he gets up and spits my clean load of cum out.

Pissed me off good. Shocked I said to him, you spit it out? He said he wasn't sure he could swallow all of it.

I was like wtf? My load is clean ddfree and I expected him to swallow like he said he would.

My ex-wife always swallowed...

jpk338

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Someone gives you a gift and you, thinking ONLY of yourself, spits it out. What an insult. It isn't about you ,it's always about the other person and how great you can make them feel.
It makes me feel like a million bucks when someone swallows my load.
We have to take care of our fellow man, Peace

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
My wife has always swallowed. If I shoot hard, she'll brag, "nuthin' but net!" Years ago I had a woman who swallowed and when I asked if it tasted okay commented, "Hey, it's no Stella D'Oro Breakfast Treat". A woman who gave me a quick bj in her car leaned back, opened the door and spit it on the ground, said afterward, "sorry, it tastes fine but I can never get used to the consistency".

As far as I'm concerned, do with it what you want. To those who say "it's a gift", well, a true gift becomes the possession of the receiver...theirs to do with as they please. Bottom line: If someone is nice enough to give you head and take your load, don't bitch about it.

erpap

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I don’t swallow a one night stand, he can plaster my face though. I do swallow people I know well but I actually find it how to have them shoot in my mouth, of course some I swallow but I love to keep sucking and have it drip from my mouth down his cock.

hvdude

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'll never forget an experience I had in college. This friend of a friend was in town. We all got to drinking and this guy tries desperately to hit on one girl after another with no luck. He was a hot baseball player, btw. So I made a comment hinting that I was gay. A couple of minutes later he gets up to go to the bathroom and subtly motions to me to follow, which of course I did. He walks into the bathroom (it was a standard bath, sink, toilet set up) and holds the door open for me. I'm standing there as he's taking a piss, and when he's done he reaches out, grabs my hand and places it on his semi-hard cock saying, "This is me and you can have it if you want." I drop to my knees, take him in my mouth and he's hard in no time. A few minutes later he says, "Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum" and I just kept right on going. A few seconds later I can feel his cock pulsing in my mouth and I just gulp every drop of that sweet nectar down. He recovered a minute later, looked at me and asked, "What did you do with it?" "I swallowed it" I answered and his eyes bugged out and he said, "Holy shit! No one's ever done that for me before. That's amazing!" After working for it why wouldn't I take my reward and let his body nourish mine? It would never occur to me to spit it out.

trulybig

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Part of my question was the psychological impact for us as the ones' being sucked to completion. I mean after you orgasm unless the woman or man stops at the wrong point, the deed is done. So, why do I or others care? But, I do, and that's my issue, Why? Is it a feeling of rejection or acceptance, or just plain feels good and nothing more (as an example)?

Reactions: LongThick98

hotbtminla

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
For me swallowing is an essential part of giving a blowjob. I love exploring a guy’s cock and balls with my tongue and mouth, love alternating between intense deep sucking and softer, more languid and teasing movements. And whenever a guy tells me he’s close I double down and really go for it. I don’t always take it deep when he unloads - I like to taste the cum and feel it spurting out into my mouth. But I always swallow the load.

I swallowed the first time I gave a blowjob and have ever since. It’s never even occurred to be not to - it’s part of satisfying the guy I’m sucking off. A lot of times - especially when I was younger (or the guy is younger) or if the guy identifies as straight - guys have tried to pull out or at least indicated that I better pull off or they were going to cum in my mouth. It’s like it’s an instinctual assumption that nobody wants to swallow their load. Which is bizarre to me, but whatever.

Anyway, I can relate to some of the other comments here because whenever that’s happened guys tend to be astonished and turned on that I’ve swallowed their seed and that I’ve wanted it. It’s one of the reasons I think I had so many repeats over the years. Especially in college - once guys understood that I’d suck them off any time, didn’t want or need any reciprocation, and that I’d also swallow their cum I got pretty popular.

One dude I knew in college - this hot, dumb jock type with a sick bod and big piece of meat would always say funny shit... that he appreciated not having a mess to clean up afterward, or have to take a shower, etc. as if the reason why he enjoyed me swallowing his cum was because of efficiency LOL. M’kay dude, whatever you say - the grunts and moans you make while your cock unloads in my mouth and you’re holding my head in place as I nurse on your dick while swallowing every drop? Yeah the only reason you’re doing that is because you don’t have to do laundry after. Totally get it.

Gj816

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
For me swallowing is an essential part of giving a blowjob. I love exploring a guy’s cock and balls with my tongue and mouth, love alternating between intense deep sucking and softer, more languid and teasing movements. And whenever a guy tells me he’s close I double down and really go for it. I don’t always take it deep when he unloads - I like to taste the cum and feel it spurting out into my mouth. But I always swallow the load.

I swallowed the first time I gave a blowjob and have ever since. It’s never even occurred to be not to - it’s part of satisfying the guy I’m sucking off. A lot of times - especially when I was younger (or the guy is younger) or if the guy identifies as straight - guys have tried to pull out or at least indicated that I better pull off or they were going to cum in my mouth. It’s like it’s an instinctual assumption that nobody wants to swallow their load. Which is bizarre to me, but whatever.

Anyway, I can relate to some of the other comments here because whenever that’s happened guys tend to be astonished and turned on that I’ve swallowed their seed and that I’ve wanted it. It’s one of the reasons I think I had so many repeats over the years. Especially in college - once guys understood that I’d suck them off any time, didn’t want or need any reciprocation, and that I’d also swallow their cum I got pretty popular.

One dude I knew in college - this hot, dumb jock type with a sick bod and big piece of meat would always say funny shit... that he appreciated not having a mess to clean up afterward, or have to take a shower, etc. as if the reason why he enjoyed me swallowing his cum was because of efficiency LOL. M’kay dude, whatever you say - the grunts and moans you make while your cock unloads in my mouth and you’re holding my head in place as I nurse on your dick while swallowing every drop? Yeah the only reason you’re doing that is because you don’t have to do laundry after. Totally get it.

It feels damn good. Especially if the person keeps sucking after I cum. Just to make sure they get every last drop of my seed out of my balls and cock

I'll never forget an experience I had in college. This friend of a friend was in town. We all got to drinking and this guy tries desperately to hit on one girl after another with no luck. He was a hot baseball player, btw. So I made a comment hinting that I was gay. A couple of minutes later he gets up to go to the bathroom and subtly motions to me to follow, which of course I did. He walks into the bathroom (it was a standard bath, sink, toilet set up) and holds the door open for me. I'm standing there as he's taking a piss, and when he's done he reaches out, grabs my hand and places it on his semi-hard cock saying, "This is me and you can have it if you want." I drop to my knees, take him in my mouth and he's hard in no time. A few minutes later he says, "Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum" and I just kept right on going. A few seconds later I can feel his cock pulsing in my mouth and I just gulp every drop of that sweet nectar down. He recovered a minute later, looked at me and asked, "What did you do with it?" "I swallowed it" I answered and his eyes bugged out and he said, "Holy shit! No one's ever done that for me before. That's amazing!" After working for it why wouldn't I take my reward and let his body nourish mine? It would never occur to me to spit it out.
I envy you right now :mad:

Reactions: LongThick98

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have known a few women who do not enjoy oral sex, though penetrative sex with them was Awsum. I know a few women who do not swallow, one almost gagged when she tried ( yes I laughed - we both laughed ) . Not everyone likes every aspect of sex. For me it is just not a deal breaker, as there are just soooo many other mutual things that we could both enjoy.

hotbtminla

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It feels damn good. Especially if the person keeps sucking after I cum. Just to make sure they get every last drop of my seed out of my balls and cock

Absolutely. I tend to massage the balls too while I finish draining the guys I suck off. I know that physically that doesn’t actually impact whether or not any more cum oozes out, but it works on a psychological level for both of us so whatever. I stay on the cock until I’ve gotten every drop. Or until the guy gets too sensitive and pushes me off lol.

hvdude

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Absolutely. I tend to massage the balls too while I finish draining the guys I suck off. I know that physically that doesn’t actually impact whether or not any more cum oozes out, but it works on a psychological level for both of us so whatever. I stay on the cock until I’ve gotten every drop. Or until the guy gets too sensitive and pushes me off lol.

What you can do is massage his pc muscle/prostate: Just before he is about to cum place 2 or 3 fingers under his balls about 2 inches from where his ball sac attaches to his groin. When he start to cum you will feel where his PC muscle contracts as it creates the beautiful elixir from his body into your mouth. Once the ejaculation starts to subside gentle make circles with your fingers, pressing into the area. This will help make sure all the cum you earned gets into your mouth and completes his orgasm. Ever get a great massage after a workout? Same thing - it's a small muscle but will appreciate the attention.

Hatt_101

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I personally don't care either way. She can do what ever she feels like doing if she's sucked it out of me I have no need for her to swallow it. And if she want to spit it out that's great too. The only ting I would say is if she's gonna spit it out I don't want to see her blow bubbles or anything like that just spit it out and everything is cool