spit

xxncxx

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I use spit if I use any lube at all. To be honest when I use spit I end up cumming way to quickly so sometimes I just go dry in order to extend the sensations. I'm too paranoid of having actual lube in my room in case my parents were to find it so right now spit is my only option.

D_Harry_Crax

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I use spit if I use any lube at all. To be honest when I use spit I end up cumming way to quickly so sometimes I just go dry in order to extend the sensations. I'm too paranoid of having actual lube in my room in case my parents were to find it so right now spit is my only option.

Wow, what a cock, xxncxx!

LouisVauban

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I definitely believe in spit!

In 2006 I took a trip to Sitges, Spain for a Bear Party. Got in a little early and went to El Horno for Happy Hour... met a nice bunch of Brits at the bar, who were discussing the art of tit handling. A very cute Brit asked me how I thought I rated myself at this... so, I did a demonstration on him which he was very pleased with... when he tried to reciprocate, I explained my tits weren't so sensitive.... So he pointed to my crotch and said, "Ahhhhh. It's all down here?" And then asked, "May I?" unzipping my fly. I looked at the bartender and asked if this sort of thing was allowed... As the Brit reached in and pulled out my cock for all to see, the bartender peered over the bar and said, "Yes, yes... I think we can allow that."

Getting back to spit... The cute Brit was fascinated by my cock and showing to all at the bar, jacking me off in a nice fashion. Things became dry... I suggested a little spit. He exclaimed to the bar, "Step up gentlemen, we are in need of spit." One by one, the guys at the bar stepped-up to offer a much needed new supply. The young Brit would hold out his cupped hand and gather the new supply... all the while pumping me. It became a contest" WHo had the best spit for "wanking."

Enormous fun.

MattBoyMA

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I definitely believe in spit!

In 2006 I took a trip to Sitges, Spain for a Bear Party. Got in a little early and went to El Horno for Happy Hour... met a nice bunch of Brits at the bar, who were discussing the art of tit handling. A very cute Brit asked me how I thought I rated myself at this... so, I did a demonstration on him which he was very pleased with... when he tried to reciprocate, I explained my tits weren't so sensitive.... So he pointed to my crotch and said, "Ahhhhh. It's all down here?" And then asked, "May I?" unzipping my fly. I looked at the bartender and asked if this sort of thing was allowed... As the Brit reached in and pulled out my cock for all to see, the bartender peered over the bar and said, "Yes, yes... I think we can allow that."

Getting back to spit... The cute Brit was fascinated by my cock and showing to all at the bar, jacking me off in a nice fashion. Things became dry... I suggested a little spit. He exclaimed to the bar, "Step up gentlemen, we are in need of spit." One by one, the guys at the bar stepped-up to offer a much needed new supply. The young Brit would hold out his cupped hand and gather the new supply... all the while pumping me. It became a contest" WHo had the best spit for "wanking."

Enormous fun.

Man. That's QUITE a story! :smile:

deano-uk

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Hey mate, by all means use spit it's great, but don't worry about your parents seeing lube, you don't have to have it on display anyway. You're 20 mate, don't be worried about it, sex and jacking off is the most natural thing in the world.