Spitting In Urinal/Toilet

ganja4me

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What's worse is disgusting bastards putting cigarette butts in the urinal!!!

That's so disgusting. What's up with people that they feel the need to do that?

What's worse is I have walked into bathrooms to find that somebody went number two in the urinal. :eek: Now that is just disgusting. Some people are just not civilized enough to use a public bathroom I guess.

transformer_99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I work part time at a local gym.........spit all you want, the worst is guys who spit their GUM into the urinal! How do they think it's going to get out???

That's another pet peeve I have with gum chewers altogether, that is the @sshole that just disposes of it/spits it out on the ground (sidewalks/parking lots) for someone else to step in. Who inspects the ground for these land mines for every GD step they take in life ?

And don't get me started on those that can't clean up after they urinate or poop all over the place. For crying out loud, nobody wants to clean up after them to use the toilet and let's face it, how hard can it be to hit the bowl when they're f*cking sitting on it ? There's an idiot at work that can't even wipe his own @ss without clogging the toilet with too much toilet paper. What a loser, a grown adult that can't even operate a toilet properly.