Spitzer's second whore

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Talk about a "two bag job"
I can't belive that anyone would pay this creature for sex.

I'm with you there, doll...makes no sense at all.

I think the NYC Daily news said she didn't do anything thing with the ex-Gov. Of course, are you reading a Murdoch paper?

The NY Post seems to be reporting that the lady (and I use that term very loosely) serviced the erstwhile governor personally.

Clever title, NYP...very pithy (includes more pics).

transformer_99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You know what ? There are fuglier and some do those for free ! Moral of the story, "buyer beware" (and open your eyes, sober up and think straight for a moment).

bimale

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I think the word WHORE is so wrong and really judgmental. Who are we do judge anyone? We all have personal secrets and desires that is no one's business outside the bedroom and has no bearing on what we can accomplish in the "outside" world. What someone chooses to do with their own body is their own business. These women should not be judged.

If you want to judge anyone...judge Mr. Spitzer. He tried to legislate YOUR thought and YOUR morality...while...all the time...drinking out of the other side of the cup. There's your culprit. He SO got what he deserved!

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Talk about a "two bag job"
I can't belive that anyone would pay this creature for sex.
She isn't a classic beauty but I have seen way worse plastic surgery jobs than she has.

I think the NYC Daily news said she didn't do anything thing with the ex-Gov. Of course, are you reading a Murdoch paper?
She made headlines cause he has large breasts and ample makeup so horny Aussie guys will buy the paper. Maybe they'll read it.
Yeah, she had a bad nose job. Since when do men look at faces when there are boobs bigger than your head? :biggrin1:

If the popularity ofHuge natural tits on a thin body is any indication most men on this site would fuck her and her tits all night and half the day. :rolleyes: :tongue:

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
If the popularity ofHuge natural tits on a thin body is any indication most men on this site would fuck her and her tits all night and half the day. :rolleyes: :tongue:

Like the pretty lady from down undah said...if she's got a bag over her head, and I've got a bag over mine in case hers comes off, then it's on like Donkey Kong.

OK, not me personally...but you get the idea. :biggrin1: