Split Stream Pissing

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by oacliffbuddy, Feb 10, 2011.

1. oacliffbuddy

oacliffbuddy New Member

I can't be the only one......

I pee as normal as the next guy but seems when I've been edging and over time have to pee (cuz I don't like the distracting pressure), it seems the stream is always split and I'm forever having to wipe up. It gets to the point of it being better to pee in the sink....

You experience that too?

2. dikkiedik

dikkiedik Member

Albums:
    Yes! all my life.

3. long legs

Gold Member

Albums:
    I have the same situation as you.

4. Adrian69702006

Gold Member

I think an unpredictable stream after edging or masturbation is fairly normal.

5. mplsingleguy

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I went to my doctor to have him check on my "venom piss" (splitting to both sides) and he gave me a referral to a urologist, who without really checking it out fully scheduled me for a a procedure... they put me under anesthesia, and basically opened up my urethra more by opening up the stricture (blockage of scar tissue) by doing a slight slice to open things up a bit. They gave me a little plastic poker (a very smooth 7" plastic pick that tapers from a point to a tube a bit larger than a drinking straw with a round handle at the top) that I had to use following the surgery, in order to prevent more scar tissue following the knife.

For about 3 weeks I had ugly stitches made of catgut that were easily removed after healing- and I had to go without a JO session for a few weeks. When I pee, the evacuation point is now a little bit lower down my cock (more at the base of the head on the underside of my shaft) instead of the very tip. If I'm standing at the urinal, it's not really noticeable by others, because the liquid basically still flows along the head and then falls with gravity.

As for the "pick" I just lubed it up with KY and slowly let it enter the urethra, and then it would slowly work its way in and the urethra would open a little bit more as the dilator would get to the widest point. Kind of like using a sound- the first time I did it IT WAS ABSOLUTELY EXCRUCIATINGLY INCREDIBLE. I still pull it out now and again just for fun.

If you check out my profile pics you can see a bit of the new look.

6. mplsingleguy

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Depending on how severe your case is, you might find this resource helpful:

Division of Urologic Surgery - Urethral Stricture

If I had to do it again, I would research the matter a bit more before I let a doctor alter the appearance of my junk- I guess I didn't really think that much would be different other than "they'd stretch out the inside tube" to allow an unobstructed stream. I assume that my alteration was necessary- and it's not a major deal- I don't feel "scarred and marred" more like "uniquely shaped."

The urethra is a very flexible tube- it's supposed to actually be able to handle the insertion of a human pinky finger!!! SERIOUSLY! OUCH :) So for some guys it might just be the use of a dilator, which isn't as bad as it sounds.

7. my64sqin

my64sqin New Member

I often have a split stream after pumping. I know about urethral strictures. Is surgery the only way of opening the urethra once scar tissue forms? Don't dialators do a good enough job?

8. borntobeking

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Ouch! No surgeries for me. Usually if I see that it is going to split or if I just feel it happening that way I will squeeze the shaft to stop it and kneel at the bowl and make sure the head is within the toilet. That way I do not make a mess everywhere.

9. NIMBUS

Gold Member

Albums:
    It's a problem that I've always had if I pull my foreskin back. I get a stream from the top of the urethra, a smaller one from the bottom and nothing from the middle, where it meets. The simple solution for me is not to pull back my foreskin when I piss and I get a strong, single, controllable stream. You just need to be a bit more hygiene conscious and make sure that it gets washed more often.

10. sdbg

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    My stream splits with no edging involved. It's not an issue at a urinal; only when I stand at a toilet. When I first start to pee, there is sufficient force to produce one stream. As the bladder becomes less full, the main stream continues, but a second stream of steady drops fall straight down. To avoid having the drops hitting the floor or the front rim of the toilet, I have to move forward halfway through peeing and bend my penis straight down. Another result is that the drops will wet my pants because they don't project forward. Most of the time it's too much work, and I just sit or use the sink.

11. mattsrod7

Gold Member

Albums:
    Usually if its happening while jerkin off, its casue the tip of the urethra is clogged with dry sperm, and you need a steady forceful burst to clear the clog or else it will split stream, maybe try to open your pee hole before peeing and see if that works

12. Rikter8

Gold Member

Albums:
    Roll the tip before you pee.

13. wulfgar

wulfgar Member

I actually have a split opening and urine/semen can come from either hole. It can be quite annoying sometimes but hardly enough to make me want surgery to correct. I'll post a pic in my gallery when possible.

14. D_Purlie W Papules

D_Purlie W Papules Account Disabled

I've never thought much about it, but this happens to me sometimes too, usually in the morning when I'm trying to piss while half hard. Sometimes it makes me laugh because of the huge mess I make! I wouldn't worry too much about it

15. Adrian69702006

Gold Member

I can't remember when I last woke half hard in the morning. I'm given to understand that such distant memories are one of the joys of middle age! However I sure have to pee in a morning.

16. tallhunkinct

tallhunkinct Active Member

Albums:
    Happens very often after I've edged or masturbated. I try to always pull the piss slit open before I pee and this usually resolves the problem. You don't have to hold it open, just once loosen the seminal fluids that have collected in the shaft and cause the split stream.

Draft saved Draft deleted