Splitting penis skin, can't have sex

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by EvilMeat, Apr 8, 2008.

1. EvilMeat

EvilMeat Member

Albums:
    i am uncircumsized, and the part of the forskin that attaches to the penis via the back of the head of the penis has a small split in it that just will not completely heal, its been almost 4 months now and i cant have sex because it would just badly tear the skin and break the piece of skin attaching my foreskin to my penis. Im probably gonna go to the doctor next week because this just wont heal, is there something that can be done about this?

2. tiga

tiga New Member

Albums:
    do u have any pictures of it??

3. D_Iskepee_Longwoodee

Nothing to bad, just go to a doctor and they can assist it's healing. It is more common than you think. Stop the rough sex or harsh masturbating! JK...

4. B_dxjnorto

B_dxjnorto New Member

Are you referring to your frenulum? It's quite common to tear the frenulum, but four months is an awfully long time for it to heal. There's a condition called frenulum breve, meaning the frenulum is too short. I know that a good urologist can do what they call a frenuloplasty. You might could stretch it yourself over time.

Have you tried anything like neosporin or polysporin ointment? They are broad spectrum antifungal and antibacterial that are available over the counter. Perhaps your immune system needs a little help. It could be some kind of mild infection that makes it hard to heal.

5. alfonso39

alfonso39 Member

Albums:
    Here is my fix:

6. EvilMeat

EvilMeat Member

Albums:
    yes ive put on polysporin but never used it consistently enough... its a pretty good tear but it has never bled and isn't that painful but i dunno... shit's healing slow as hell. No idea why this won't heal but i havn't had sex since october and its driving me crazy

7. alfonso39

alfonso39 Member

Albums:
    Sorry , i will try again:
    First, make a doctors appointment. Second , buy a tube of neosporin or triple antibiotic ointment. Keep that dick lubed good with the neosporin, I meant several applications throughout the day. Whenenver u j/o too rough keep your dick lubed with neosporin

8. Oncamale28

Oncamale28 New Member

Albums:
    hope it heals soon cuz no sex since oct is toooooooooo looooooong, poor baby

9. hunGreek

hunGreek Member

haha.. i have had exaxlty the same problem! its been 4 months now, since december, and i blowjob related injury.. (frenulum caught between front teeth.. OUCH!) it still hasnt healed though i can have sex most of the time without noticing it. though its clearly visible since a small part is missing.. i think it doesnt heal because the area isnt dry enough.. and it very very easy to tear again... this is after 10 years of un-complicated sex... :S

10. Big Swinging Dick

Big Swinging Dick New Member

Sounds like a torn frenelum. You should see a doctor. They often use stitches.

Draft saved Draft deleted