Splitting penis skin, can't have sex

D

deleted192553

i am uncircumsized, and the part of the forskin that attaches to the penis via the back of the head of the penis has a small split in it that just will not completely heal, its been almost 4 months now and i cant have sex because it would just badly tear the skin and break the piece of skin attaching my foreskin to my penis. Im probably gonna go to the doctor next week because this just wont heal, is there something that can be done about this?

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
the part of the forskin that attaches to the penis via the back of the head of the penis has a small split in it that just will not completely heal
Are you referring to your frenulum? It's quite common to tear the frenulum, but four months is an awfully long time for it to heal. There's a condition called frenulum breve, meaning the frenulum is too short. I know that a good urologist can do what they call a frenuloplasty. You might could stretch it yourself over time.

Have you tried anything like neosporin or polysporin ointment? They are broad spectrum antifungal and antibacterial that are available over the counter. Perhaps your immune system needs a little help. It could be some kind of mild infection that makes it hard to heal.

D

deleted192553

yes ive put on polysporin but never used it consistently enough... its a pretty good tear but it has never bled and isn't that painful but i dunno... shit's healing slow as hell. No idea why this won't heal but i havn't had sex since october and its driving me crazy

alfonso39

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Sorry , i will try again:
First, make a doctors appointment. Second , buy a tube of neosporin or triple antibiotic ointment. Keep that dick lubed good with the neosporin, I meant several applications throughout the day. Whenenver u j/o too rough keep your dick lubed with neosporin

Oncamale28

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
yes ive put on polysporin but never used it consistently enough... its a pretty good tear but it has never bled and isn't that painful but i dunno... shit's healing slow as hell. No idea why this won't heal but i havn't had sex since october and its driving me crazy
hope it heals soon cuz no sex since oct is toooooooooo looooooong, poor baby

hunGreek

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
haha.. i have had exaxlty the same problem! its been 4 months now, since december, and i blowjob related injury.. (frenulum caught between front teeth.. OUCH!) it still hasnt healed though i can have sex most of the time without noticing it. though its clearly visible since a small part is missing.. i think it doesnt heal because the area isnt dry enough.. and it very very easy to tear again... this is after 10 years of un-complicated sex... :S