splitting penis

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by bigmachine, Mar 22, 2011.

1. bigmachine

bigmachine New Member

At times lately when I have intercourse, I find that just under the head of the penis on the underside I get a "splitting effect" of the skin. It seems that if she is not really well lubricated and she is on top that when pentration is attempted it "grabs and pulls the skin" untill it tears. It becomes an open sore either on one side or both sides and it is very irritating.

It seems to heal in about a week and as long as there is plenty of lubrication I'm fine bit if she's not lubricated enough..OUCH!

Has anyone else come across this problem before and if so how did you "fix" it?

2. Guill

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    sounds kinda like people who've had their frenulum tear during enthusiastic sex.

3. tray22nc

tray22nc New Member

My recommendation is to use a condom with plenty of lube. I'm just assuming that you aren't of course, because of the way the question and situation were presented. If you ARE wearing a condom already, then I have no idea. Good luck though! I'm sure that it is very uncomfortable and painful for you.

4. MarkLondon

Gold Member

Albums:
    Sounds like you could have a mild case of frenulum breve. (A short frenulum.) Sometimes the tear will fix the problem, but if it keeps happening you could develop scar tissue there which will make it worse. Apparently it's easily fixed by minor surgery. Meanwhile, more lube!

5. Smartalk

Gold Member

This site may be of interest to you, I certainly did, a very minor procedure can sort it out for you

Frenulum Tying

Hope it helps

Draft saved Draft deleted