Spoiled by a large penis?

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by LauraZ, Jul 26, 2006.

1. LauraZ

LauraZ New Member

Hello,

Emma from Atlanta here, 25 year blonde female! :)

I'm wondering if a woman can get "spoild" by a large penis? I'm single at the moment and I'm currently meeting with a guy 2-4 times a week that has a very large penis. He's 9" long and about 7" thick. When we first met we had to take things very slow, since my previous boyfriend was way smaller than my current lover. After a few sessions with a lot of patience and astroglide we started to get along very well and I can now handle every bit of his penis and love the sex with this guy.

I'm now a bit afraid that if something happens and I cannot see this guy anymore, then what? Will my vagina be spoiled and loose forever or will I ever be satisfied by a normal guy ever again!

Please give me some perspective on this case!

Cheers/
    Emma

2. Gisella

Gold Member

Hi and welcome Emma :smile:

For sure the vagina will not be loose forever and will satysfied by 'normal' penis (i know that but i didn't really try any penis after we broke up... )..but we dont forget easy the all over pleasures inside feelings a big penis great lover give us for sure..at least i did not and after couple months apart we are together trying work relationship again...:smile:

And yes, i do understand the feeling we have as we gain 'territory' of his size inside us, little by little and learn to have him all in...the great sex that we may be afraid that will go away ..but if we have to let it go bcause he is no good in other important areas we must let it go...and it may be back to us better all over.

Enjoy him!

3. sares

sares New Member

you will not be permenantly loosened, no. your vagina is an elastic negative space and it will revert. in fact for me it always feels "like a virgin" after my period is over, since we abstain through that -- I spring back within a week after years with my hung hub!

BUT... that isn't to say you won't be spoiled. many women get hooked on the sensations that only a big cock can give. that's another matter entirely.

4. Magnum10x2

Magnum10x2 Member

Albums:
    There are lots of guys with big dicks – don’t worry….

5. Lordpendragon

Gold Member

I prefer to be positive and say potential space :smile: .

But the concept of negative space has really got in my head. I can't even go to the elastic bit - have you been talking with Prof. Hawking?

6. PussyWellington

Albums:

He would probably say that this "potential space" would not exist without the "observer", and this case the "observer" is the larger penis. This is quite an interesting direction for me to take quantum physics in......

7. Mumzi

Mumzi New Member

We've been married 20 years last may, and if we go 2-3 weeks without having intercourse, I am very tight. It can happen, flu, surgery, both have the flu,lol.
    I wouldn't worry about it.

8. joker

joker New Member

As far as being loosened, it can tighten back up. But as far as being spoiled...HELL YES you can be spoiled by a large cock. I won't go into this further...but OMG. Yes...definitely spoiled now.

9. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

Yes The vagina will tighten back up But the feeling of truly being impailed by a horse hung man will be missed:wink:

10. stud_hunter

stud_hunter New Member

We've had lots of posts on this topic, so I'll just echo what some others have said. The vagina is elascic so you won't be physically spoiled, but after having the full feeling you might be mentally spoiled.

11. hkbf150

hkbf150 New Member

whats it like joker:biggrin1:

12. karmen

karmen New Member

Albums:
    I need to be spoiled. :wink:

Hugs and Kisses,

Karmen

13. fkaKyuhaku

fkaKyuhaku New Member

yeah thats true...hint hint (lpsg).

If something happens just work the strait guys right here lol.

14. Skull Mason

Gold Member

Albums:
    If you love a large penis I think you will be spolied. Just imagine going to have sex with an average man now...boooooooring. I'm sure you will tighten back up, supposedly that happens after childbirth as well. But a small cock will never give you the feeling that you are now, dare I say, addicted too. Pun intended.

15. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

Im sure you and Joker have plenty of offers to be spoiled:wink:

16. citygirl

citygirl Member

Albums:
    Studhunter, you said it so perfectly - being mentally spoiled! After being with a big one it really makes you think of it all the time and you can't wait to "see" it again!

To answer the question, when I was having relationship problems with an ex I started to date my fiancee. I saw both guys at the same time, going from one bed to another in the same day. :tongue: My fiancee is huge, and I never noticed any difference in tightness and the ex never noticed any looseness either. I didn't date both at the same time for very long, my fiancee had the goods to keep me more than satisfied!

17. Pirate Wench

Gold Member

I've only experienced a toy that was on the very large end of the scale and I have to say if I had that for real.....I'm pretty sure I'd be spoiled.

18. stud_hunter

stud_hunter New Member

Yup. I think for me it's more about being mentally spoiled on the feeling. :confused: I mean when I don't have a big one what I miss most is the physical feeling, but it's my mind that misses it, really. My pussy is of course elastic and can adjust to any size almost, but mentally I can get used to feeling a big one and so I crave it.

19. bd624

bd624 New Member

I wonder if this is just the american bigger is better mentality. Has anyone been to europe, are they as obsesed with penis size as the women here?

20. stud_hunter

stud_hunter New Member

I don't agree that women in the U.S. are obsessed with penis size. Most women don't care that much. Remember, on this site you're going to hear mostly from the minority who are size queens. Overall in America it's the men who are obsessed. And still even on this site I think the men are more focused on size than the women.
    As for me, it's not the bigger is better mentality, and I don't think bigger is always better. There is such a thing as too big. I just like the feeling of a big one within reason, and I sometimes miss that feeling if I don't have it. It's not the most important thing in the world and not having a big dick does not mean the sex can't be great. But a nice, moderately large penis is just a feeling I enjoy quite a bit, it sometimes makes my orgasms stronger and easier to achieve, etc. But as many know I'm presently seeing a fellow who's cock is in the range of average and I'm quite pleased with the sex *colossal understatement :tongue: * so my point is having a general preference does not always mean it's a requirement or that it's an obsession.

Draft saved Draft deleted