Spoiled by a large penis?

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Stud Hunter said it all. The women on THIS site are more likely to have a preference for large- that's why we're here. Still, look at how few of us there are, that should tell you something.

Yeah, I've been spoiled by large dicks. Once I discovered I have a deeper than average vagina and that cervical stimulation gives me mind-numbing orgasms, I was hooked. For me it's length more than girth, too thick isn't that comfortable.

alysen6

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'll freely admit that I've never dated a guy who was smaller than the last, since big dicks just really turn me on. But it's not primarily because of vagina size, it's mainly a psychological addiction. But like Magnum said, there are plenty of guys who are big enough for you, even if you have to let your current guy go.

My advice is to stick around lpsg. I've met some great well-hung guys here, and there are more than enough to keep you satisfied. You don't have to settle! :biggrin1:

Enjoy your big one,

Aly

tiff86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm kinda surprised by it but yeah, I actually think I have been sorta spoiled. I guess I won't really know for sure unless I end up having sex with a guy who isn't as big. All I know now is my bf is the first really big guy I've been with and we've been having sex for quite a few months now, and it's still just incredible. I think I'm probably hooked.

karmen

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
uncut said:
Im sure you and Joker have plenty of offers to be spoiled:wink:

Uncut:

**Pout** No. No offers. I guess I'll just have to keep using my B.O.B to help me over the current dry spell. :wink:

***B.O.B = Battery Operated Boyfriend*** :tongue:

Hugs and Kisses,

Karmen

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I wasn't. My lovers have run the gamut from very small to friggn' huge and back. I just like penises. You may be like some and decide that you have a strong preference, or you could end up like me, very able to enjoy the differences, and think of those differences as differences in experiences, but not neccesarily differences in quality.

alien51

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
my wife has already told me that if she was ever with anyone else,and he wasn't built as big as me,she would be disappointed,but she would live with it for love.

Fredneck1951

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can only speak from the experience of my wife of 31 years, as she tells it: will you be spoiled by big cock? Yes. Will it prevent you from being "satisfied" by the modestly endowed in the future? No. Will you miss big cock? Yes.

Just keep in mind that all cocks come equipped with an asshole, standard. And, while you may miss the cock, you may not miss the asshole.

LauraZ

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Thank you all for giving such nice comments. I thing that becoming mentally spoiled is more the real issue here. When I had sex with this guy for the first time, I knew it would change me. When I first say how huge he was it almost became an obsession that I just wanted to take him for a ride, and after a few times of practice i did and enjoyed it.

I don't think that I'm as tight as before, but it could also mean that I just has become more elastic down there. Anyway, I'm not giving ut this guy and hope to get to know more men here around LPSG.

Keep posting

/Laura Zetterqvist

kittykat

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I do think a big cock can spoil me psychologically. After I didn't see my huge boyfriend in college anymore, I had both a physical and emotional craving for that huge cock. But after say a year or so, I didn't think about him or "it" so much. I've had a few other big guys and I get the same type of craving, bu it goes away pretty quickly. I don't think about big cocks and sex that much during the day because I have a very mentally demanding job.

I do know that it excites me to see big dicks, especially long flaccid or semi-hard dicks. After spending quite a bit of time on this website recently, I can tell I've got some of those cravings back again!:wink:

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Also must be said that a man can be spoiled by a woman with a big pussy I have been spoiled for a couple of years now! I wouldnt trade my woman for all the money in the world.:smile:

shelly

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My Grandmother was a midwife in rural Kentucky, she had a very crude but true saying she said a vagina would strech a foot before it would tear an inch. As far as being spoiled for a big penis, yes thats very likely. I had a boyfriend in college who was hung like a circus pony, after we broke up I dated a guy who was taller, better looking and had a nicer car but my pussy cried every night for that bigger dick :tongue:

modernluv

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't know if I'd called it spoiled, but it's like with anything once you know what the options are that can change things. I didn't know I liked big till I had it and saw (or felt) the difference. Yeah I'd have to say now I probably am a bit spoiled because if I have a smaller guy I know what I'm not getting.

RupinX

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Studhunter, you said it so perfectly - being mentally spoiled! After being with a big one it really makes you think of it all the time and you can't wait to "see" it again!

To answer the question, when I was having relationship problems with an ex I started to date my fiancee. I saw both guys at the same time, going from one bed to another in the same day. :tongue: My fiancee is huge, and I never noticed any difference in tightness and the ex never noticed any looseness either. I didn't date both at the same time for very long, my fiancee had the goods to keep me more than satisfied!

Citygirl, you are asian and I live in asia, so I have a question regarding this. You mention that your fiance is huge etc...but I wonder if you ever think about what it would be like with a larger guy? If you were to ever meet a larger guy (hypothetically) do you think it would be possible for you to "handle" it? Or is your fiance pretty much the max for you?

RupinX

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No, haven't really thought about handling a larger guy. I'm more than satisfied with my husband's cock!

Cool! But do you think he is the MAX for you? Or do you think you (and other asian women) would be able to accomodate more without a problem? Sorry for my persitence! :tongue: